Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Saddest Gaga Moments

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

During the final A Star Is Born event, Gaga performed an original ballad ( I will never love again) and looked so sad and broke down afterwards. Some monsters and assumed she was reminiscing on her relationship with Taylor. Before the 2nd take she said the she loved the song and wrote it with close friends, but its very hard for her to perform it because she just found out a close friend of her had passed earlier on that same day. 

She looked so devastated and heartbroken. A lot of us in the crowd were brought to tears because we knew about Sonja. I think many could also relate to her pain. I lost my mother due to cancer when I was 11 years old.

This is my personal saddest gaga moment/experience. 

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, Kara Brasil said:

It's no secret that I'll always be in her corner and fiercely defend her because what she's done for her monsters is truly amazing. She took all of those broken kids and gave them a home (little monsters) where they could be loved for who they are. Here,  No one asked them to stop dressing so weird or to just be normal. People call me obsessed but what they don't understand is she was there when no one else was ♥️ I'll be a little monster until they bury me 6 feet under

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, AndrewGr said:

When she performed edge of glory at the LA show, she paused for a moment and said "I love you so much and Sonja loved you so much too" and it was just like a knife in my heart. I have no doubt that Sonja loved us ♥️

Pop Music

This day. Especially bc my date was the next date. And hearing how hurt she was. Guess she still deals with this pain today. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, GaGaSwift said:

This day. Especially bc my date was the next date. And hearing how hurt she was. Guess she still deals with this pain today. 

This is why I refuse to believe the critics who say her love for her monsters is artifical. She could've said "you know what I'm not gonna do the tour because my hip hurts" but she didn't because to do that would mean disappointing her monsters and she just couldn't have that. Instead she pushed herself until her hip finally said "no more". If that isn't love then idk what is. I always giggle at the celebs who cancel tours because of sore throats or what not. Now don't get me wrong that absolutely sucks but it's like "Gaga performed with an injured hip. What's your superpower?" Lol

Archived