Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga finally gets airplay on WTMD (college radio)

Nemo

Featured Posts

...as the guest star on Lukas Nelson's "Find Yourself". It's in heavy rotation, and they even said her name tonight. I've never heard them play her before.

It's just one station, but it's the one I mostly listen to, so yay. :)

swordstalker
12 minutes ago, Stef said:

If 2011 us could see ourselves now 

I remember in 2010, they would even talk about unreleased Gaga material on the radio. In fact, they once played Nothing On But the Radio on a Toronto station. Sometimes we take for granted what a huge force and massive pop cultural phenomenon Gaga was in the heydays. 

Guys, you're taking this all wrong. Gaga still gets lots of airplay on other local stations. My point is, breaking through on this one, means expanding her audience. This is the kind of station that plays Father John Misty, but never played anything off Joanne. Maybe they will, now -- or if not that, the next one. And though it's just one station, it could be representative of a lot more.

To be clear, they didn't just mention her name; they praised her. (I focused on the name because they didn't say it the first time I heard them introduce the song, and that pissed me off.)

Thomas P

If we keep racking up this many achievements, we gonna be as spoiled as the swifties.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived