Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

cuz its AP :bon:

no it's not there is not a special thread for joannes poem not being hers...we have a thread where Gaga says that her and Joanne are conncected but not specifically for this

I feel so terrible for Gaga, but it is an innocent mistake. Leave her alone. :grr:

She never looked it up because it was taken for granted that it was personal and original, how many times do all of us do this with personal letters, mostly we all do. There wasn't an immediate reason to look it up for reference, innocent overlook.

Love You Gagz~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Roomingfree77
32 minutes ago, tthen said:

5F2 is cancELLEDt. Hell Netflix is cancelledT. Nowhere to be found.

it is all bull **** when published anonymously and if it was true the Lazy ass would be all over get'n credit  for it so..:nails:

Whispering
23 minutes ago, androiduser said:

It's okay, people, relax.  Charles sent Gaga an email letting her know it was okay to use his poem. It was inspired by Whitney Houston.

Written in 1966? Whitney was three years old then. Lol

That was nice of him. It's a lovely poem. I can see why Gaga would relate to it. 

monsterdino

Someone just wrote this on ATRL  "Someone lied to her. She didn't know. Some of y'all go your whole lives thinking the wrong guy is your father. It's not a lie. You're just misinformed."  

BnUZ5eZ.gif

PartySick

@monsterdino Merged your thread here. Though the original topics were only slightly related, the conversations have become identical so we might as well stick to one thread :sweat:

đź–¤

monsterdino
Just now, PartySick said:

@monsterdino Merged your thread here. Though the original topics were only slightly related, the conversations have become identical so we might as well stick to one thread :sweat:

:neyde:

joanoflark
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

i am calm, i'm simply saying the title comes off a little aggressive but whatever 

tumblr_oqbehsLTKW1u6n38po1_250.gif

sassy :usrs:

giphy.gif

Robo Ga
16 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Someone just wrote this on ATRL  "Someone lied to her. She didn't know. Some of y'all go your whole lives thinking the wrong guy is your father. It's not a lie. You're just misinformed."  

BnUZ5eZ.gif

I'M DECEASED  :giveup:  I'M DONE :giveup: ANGEL DOWN :giveup:

🤖⚡️

I'm just waiting for her response to drag all of us to hell :ladyhaha:

Probably she will tell that her aunt changed one word in that poem and that's why she is the author :lolly:

Til it Happens To You: Chapter Two coming soon :awkney:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived