Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga about Joanne: We are so connected

Rifek

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo
7 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Not Joanne being the original Joanne The Scammer

d145e1cf58177a2f681da8.27345670_edit_img_facebook_post_image_file_42298853_1473634800.jpg

Not you Stealing EVERYTHING (including the original title and all of your posts) from ATRL :emma: Beyoncé was found dead in a ditch... 

(I stole my post ^ too btw :trollga:)

Over.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going through this thread in public and my face is exploding trying not to crack a laugh

When is she gonna delete that tweet though :poot:

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Not you Stealing EVERYTHING (including the original title and all of your posts) from ATRL :emma: Beyoncé was found dead in a ditch... 

(I stole my post ^ too btw :trollga:)

this is the only post that I copied sis lmfao bc it was funny, the first comment on here I wrote it too on ATRL....plus changed the title bc some of yall were triggered

GypsyBabe

:emma:

Gaga right now. 

ponZj6jfg

⚯͛

SlayGagaloo
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

this is the only post that I copied sis lmfao bc it was funny, the first comment on here I wrote it to on ATRL....plus changed the title bc some of yall were triggered

My bad then. Still funny though :selena:

"triggered", maybe because she didn't actually lie? :shrug:

Over.

monsterdino
Just now, SlayGagaloo said:

My bad then. Still funny though :selena:

"triggered", maybe because she didn't actually lie? :shrug:

yeah but thats why I used quotation bc she wasnt lying lol

DawnNutella

Could that "fan" not have sent Gaga, Bobby or someone on her team a PM instead of calling her out in front of everyone? I mean, damn. 

gM15J8p.gif

SKULPTRESS61

PEOPLE!!! Ok, so the poem was written down by her Aunt Joanne, she must have been very young when she wrote it down. I don't know how many of you are scholars and would know this poem.  Many of you weren't even born.  Heck I was only 5 yrs old in 1966.  IT was an honest mistake, ONE that I am sure Lady Gaga will rectify. Stop being all crazy and saying terrible things.  Those of you that are being nasty....CUT IT! **** happens, again, SHE IS HUMAN!!! Have a Fantastic GAGA DAY!

monsterdino
Just now, DawnNutella said:

Could that "fan" not have sent Gaga, Bobby or someone on her team a PM instead of calling her out in front of everyone? I mean, damn. 

gM15J8p.gif

skjdnaskjdnskj siis

monsterdino
Just now, SKULPTRESS61 said:

PEOPLE!!! Ok, so the poem was written down by her Aunt Joanne, she must have been very young when she wrote it down. I don't know how many of you are scholars and would know this poem.  Many of you weren't even born.  Heck I was only 5 yrs old in 1966.  IT was an honest mistake, ONE that I am sure Lady Gaga will rectify. Stop being all crazy and saying terrible things.  Those of you that are being nasty....CUT IT! **** happens, again, SHE IS HUMAN!!! Have a Fantastic GAGA DAY!

sis we been knew, we're just joking...

androiduser

It's okay, people, relax.  Charles sent Gaga an email letting her know it was okay to use his poem. It was inspired by Whitney Houston.

Archived