💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga about Joanne: We are so connected

Rifek

Featured Posts

Oops aww easy mistake to make. Of course she assumed Joanne wrote it. Netflix using the poem in the promo tho...gah. something great will come out of this, the original writer will get more attention for his work than maybe ever! She should go ahead and clarify tho soon now that she knows.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you all laughing at her? It's kinda mean.. she didn't know. If she saw the tweet she probably already feels bad or foolish about it.

1 hour ago, androiduser said:

It's okay, people, relax.  Charles sent Gaga an email letting her know it was okay to use his poem. It was inspired by Whitney Houston.

And Whitney's life & career were inspired by Gaga so we could say Gaga wrote the poem :trollga:

I shouldn't be laughing but I can't stop, like not at Gaga but at the situation and what's being made of it :deadbanana: It's not even a bad thing on Gaga's part,, it's just something she honestly believed and said as her truth, so she wasn't lying :shrug: It's like when people thought the Earth was flat and that was common belief, they weren't liars, they were just incorrect - I hope that comparison even makes sense :duck:

Anyways I don't think it's a big deal. It's a beautiful poem and documentary regardless :applause: 

HausOfMark
5 hours ago, babs said:

So it turns out the poem wasn't actually written by Joanne and now she's being exposed :awkney:

200.webp#0-grid1

poor gaga. she is gonna be heartbroken.

-Mark

Even if her aunt didn't write it, it's the sentiment that Gaga relates to and it connects them in that way.

Be that as it may, I would have hoped that SOMEONE during the making of this documentary would have pointed that out to Gaga. :excuseu:

3 hours ago, DawnNutella said:

Could that "fan" not have sent Gaga, Bobby or someone on her team a PM instead of calling her out in front of everyone? I mean, damn. 

gM15J8p.gif

Some of Gaga's stans are seriously the most perplexing, annoying people ever. I'm not saying they should be sycophantic as that is not healthy at all, but there's a certain subset that kind of have no tact.

Archived