ok lets change it.

The cure video coming next friday, i can feel it! :gaycat:

Yaaaasss! Followed by a live performance. :lolly:

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Johncayse

To complete the series my life has been an entire lie, i always thought SL dance was totally original, until i found this :air::air: Sl remains iconic tho

ArtGagaPop
7 minutes ago, Johncayse said:

To complete the series my life has been an entire lie, i always thought SL dance was totally original, until i found this :air::air: Sl remains iconic tho

I feel like everything beyonce does is taken from anyone else :selena:

She is so overrated, sure she is an amazing peformer and have one of the best voices in pop right now but i don't get why she get's praised like some kind of god :madge:

viniferrett
4 minutes ago, Johncayse said:

lmao as if beyoncé has something original :air: 

Bad Monster Kid
8 minutes ago, Johncayse said:

I thought it was common knowledge Singles Ladies choreo was taken from Bob Fosse. The one above is also taken from him. 

Johncayse
Just now, Bad Monster Kid said:

I thought it was common knowledge Singles Ladies choreo was taken from Bob Fosse. The one above is also taken from him. 

No it wasn't common, i think .. i found this out reading the comments through the SL video

Bad Monster Kid

Does Pinks team not realize she could make the same amount and work less by doing stadium dates in Aus/NZ?

Do they not have stadiums?

Bad Monster Kid
16 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I feel like everything beyonce does is taken from anyone else :selena:

She is so overrated, sure she is an amazing peformer and have one of the best voices in pop right now but i don't get why she get's praised like some kind of god :madge:

Blame the media. They worship her like no other celebrity. Will never say anything remotely negative about her. 

It's October 21 in our country! The anniversary of Joanne! :excited2::woot:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

ArtGagaPop
6 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Blame the media. They worship her like no other celebrity. Will never say anything remotely negative about her. 

yeah this is so annoying. Whenever she copies someone, lipsync, underpeform etc no one says a word. But when gaga is promoting online kindness people twist her words and make her into some pshyco satan. Not literally ofc but you get my point. Even when gaga does things 99% of people would be seen as good she gets critic. 

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, Jus said:

It's October 21 in our country! The anniversary of Joanne! :excited2::woot:

Let's go to sleep and then wake up knowing all Gaga's discography are certified with new certifications :classy:

Spoiler

:rip:

viniferrett
Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

Let's go to sleep and then wake up knowing all Gaga's discography are certified with new certifications :classy:

Hide contents

:rip:

we'll never wake up then :selena:

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived