💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Joanne hits 1/2 billion streams on Spotify

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

nattuggla
5 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

my hype kinda died down when that EW guy told us that we should lower our expectations for the movie.His friends in the industry saw the early rough cut and they didn't seem very impressed. :poot: 

still excited for the soundtrack :giveup: 

Can you show me what that guy said? Do you have any link? 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss
Just now, DennisConcert said:

Were it the same "friends" who told someone that "The Cure" MV comes out on monday?  :poot:

no,he works for EW and he's interviewed Gaga several times in the past  :sweat: 

Just now, nattuggla said:

Can you show me what that guy said? Do you have any link? 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

they should try to push a ballad for the lead single,imo. Releasing a pop song would ruin its chances at the Oscars :poot: 

yASSsss

'Digging my Grave' is coming for the Oscars+Grammys+CMAs:sis: 

SergenGokdag

I watched all a star is Born movies so i know exactly What to expect 

im hyped because its such a good movie im sure Gaga will nail it

Diamond Heart 💎

yASSsss
Just now, SergenGokdag said:

I watched all a star is Born movies so i know exactly What to expect 

im hyped because its such a good movie im sure Gaga will nail it

lol,me too. I watched them as soon as I found out Gaga was offered the lead role :poot: 

nattuggla
37 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

no,he works for EW and he's interviewed Gaga several times in the past  :sweat: 

Actually I also didn't expect an acclaimed movie since it's already the 3rd re-make and the directing debut of Bradley. However that guy said that people who already watched it praised the performance of Gaga/Bradley and their chemistry so I hope that at least critics have good things to say about her acting even when the execution of the storyline or the story itself is bumpy. At least I hope that they can get a small commercial success out of the movie and the soundtrack. 

FRANZGA

i actually read a suggested news about ASIB Movie being in grave peril.. don't click it.. too afraid to know the truth, but my expectations've been down to negative since then.. still here for the sound track to outdo WetPiss :excited2:

ViviLittleM

Industry sources suggest Beautiful Trauma had already sold a phenomenal 50,000 copies in Australia by Monday.

American pundits put her first week’s sales at more than 300,000 copies there, factoring in physical units, downloads and streaming.

:giveup:

asana15

That JoeyNolfi liked my tweet.

18 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

i actually read a suggested news about ASIB Movie being in grave peril.. don't click it.. too afraid to know the truth, but my expectations've been down to negative since then.. still here for the sound track to outdo WetPiss :excited2:

Don't believe it for a moment. Pure clickbait/fake news.

@SergenGokdag@yASSsss

Queen Barbra herself is excited about the movie. So, why shouldn't we?

One of Barbra Streisand's most popular films was the 1976 version of A Star Is Born, which cast her as a showbiz ingenue opposite Kris Kristofferson. The movie is being rebooted once again with Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper, and the diva says she's totally fine with that.

The original version of A Star Is Born came out in 1937, and Streisand's version was the second remake: the first, in 1954, starred Judy Garland.  Noting that the Gaga/Cooper version would be the third remake of the movie, she told Extra, "I feel great about it because I know A Star Is Born will work; it works every time... because the music can change with the decades, so I know it’s gonna work."

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/music-news/2016/8/30/barbra-streisand-approves-of-lady-gaga-remake-of-a-star-is-b.html

PabloDaBlowfish
8 hours ago, OBEY said:

52+1 HALSEY Bad At Love

36.677 +0.663 8541+208105236.6778541 Pop/HAC

come through :giveup: 

She won't pass Now Or Never's 112m audience but still I hope she can reach 70m

jfhkjlsdfhsdj

112M audience and less than 40M vevo streams
How payola'd one can be?

yASSsss
28 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

https://www.gossipcop.com/bradley-cooper-lady-gaga-movie-a-star-is-born-in-peril/

"gossipcop" :sure::sure::sure: 

FRANZGA
29 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Industry sources suggest Beautiful Trauma had already sold a phenomenal 50,000 copies in Australia by Monday.

American pundits put her first week’s sales at more than 300,000 copies there, factoring in physical units, downloads and streaming.

:giveup:

such an underrated force . . I love her new album, Beautiful Trauma, Revenge, Barbies, For Now, Secrets and I'm Here :giveup:

10 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

:selena:

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived