đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Slowly Turning Towards Evil...

TheFameMoister

Featured Posts

ryanripley
20 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

She was being a brat a few times in the film but it was only because she was concerned about her art i.e. on the set of ahs when the felt a lack of direction, at the superbowl rehearsal when people were f*cking with her clothes and therefore impacting her preparation

that's not being a brat though, that's being a boss

a brat would complain about really superficial things, gaga is complaining about stuff that directly impacts her performance which she explains

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga
38 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

please point out the bratty behaviour of a woman struggling with chronic pain while maintaining a pop career

Oh lord, stop being so f*cking dramatic. I'm not undermining her physical and emotional struggle. In fact, those scenes at the doctors or her being in pain were very painful for me to watch as well. By bratty I meant when she rammed Mark's car or that scene at the CD store. She gave zero f*cks and managed to laugh it off. It was funny and cute but some people may perceive this as bad behaviour. This was just an observation of mine. Stop trying to paint everyone as a hater who doesn't agree with you

holy scheisse
11 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

that's not being a brat though, that's being a boss

a brat would complain about really superficial things, gaga is complaining about stuff that directly impacts her performance which she explains

I mean i agree with you and wasn't saying brat in a negative way 

RadioIsOurs
3 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

The fact is if she was a man, she wouldn’t be viewed this way. Sexism at its finest

Omg I feel like this statement can literally be applied to anything by anyone on this site it's honestly getting cliched... :madge: That's not even how feminism works...

ryanripley
12 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

By bratty I meant when she rammed Mark's car or that scene at the CD store. She gave zero f*cks and managed to laugh it off. It was funny and cute but some people may perceive this as bad behaviour. 

again, how is accidentally hitting your friend's car bratty? :huh: 

how is going to see how well your work is doing bratty? :huh: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LordEnigma
3 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Omg I feel like this statement can literally be applied to anything by anyone on this site it's honestly getting cliched... :madge: That's not even how feminism works...

:toofunny:

If you don’t think women are viewed differently when they are in charge, that’s not my problem.

RadioIsOurs
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

:toofunny:

If you don’t think women are viewed differently when they are in charge, that’s not my problem.

I'm trying to point out the fact that some users on this site like to bring out the issue of sexism out of nothing in everything when there are much more important gender issues out there that can be mentioned, and things like this further trivialises them. It's almost as if people like you would just throw that statement around without any real conviction or thought, just so to hammer in the point that you are a feminist. I don't view women in charge differently, so I can't relate. Your statement didn't do much for me either. 

LordEnigma
3 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

I'm trying to point out the fact that some users on this site like to bring out the issue of sexism out of nothing in everything when there are much more important gender issues out there that can be mentioned, and things like this further trivialises them. It's almost as if people like you would just throw that statement around without any real conviction or thought, just so to hammer in the point that you are a feminist. I don't view women in charge differently, so I can't relate. Your statement didn't do much for me either. 

Well, you don’t really know much about me. These issues that “don’t matter” actually do. They build up from these seemingly small issues into larger gender issues. 

I don’t view women in charge any differently than men, but that doesn’t mean others don’t.

RadioIsOurs
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

Well, you don’t really know much about me. These issues that “don’t matter” actually do. They build up from these seemingly small issues into larger gender issues. 

I don’t view women in charge any differently than men, but that doesn’t mean others don’t.

Yes, there are definitely others that don't. The same 'others' that basically view women in general differently than men. That would be very obvious. 

As you said, I don't know much about you. But neither do you know much about the OP's mother. So how can you for sure group her among those that would view Gaga differently if she was a man?  Like I said, your statement is so general, that you make it sound like anyone who thinks she is a brat is sexist. And if that's very likely the case, that would be very serious. But it's not. 

I may be unnecessarily tearing apart your statement, but I'm just trying to bring up a 'larger issue' from this site. 

1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Oh lord, stop being so f*cking dramatic. I'm not undermining her physical and emotional struggle. In fact, those scenes at the doctors or her being in pain were very painful for me to watch as well. By bratty I meant when she rammed Mark's car or that scene at the CD store. She gave zero f*cks and managed to laugh it off. It was funny and cute but some people may perceive this as bad behaviour. This was just an observation of mine. Stop trying to paint everyone as a hater who doesn't agree with you

I don't see how to scene where she accidently bumps into Mark's car can be seen as brat-ish. What was she supposed to do, cry about it? She appologized several times & even Mark laughed it off.

With the scene in the CD store I can kinda see how someone could mistake it as bratty. But at the end of the day it was just fun... it's not that deep. Lighten up guys :sweat:

DelusionalGaga
24 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

I don't see how to scene where she accidently bumps into Mark's car can be seen as brat-ish. What was she supposed to do, cry about it? She appologized several times & even Mark laughed it off.

With the scene in the CD store I can kinda see how someone could mistake it as bratty. But at the end of the day it was just fun... it's not that deep. Lighten up guys :sweat:

That's exactly what I said though. It was kinda bratty but I found it cute and funny. I wonder if people even bother to read before they reply... :huh:

42 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Not a brat more like a boss.:classy:. I like Bossga:giggle:. I loved the whole superbowl bts. :staymad:

Same! I loved seeing that side of her. She's a strong woman who knows what she wants. She didn't get where she is being shy and meek.

Well the only times she seemed "rude" to me were the times when her assistant would give her something or pick up something she dropped and she wouldn't even say thank you or look at her. But then we don't know the context, maybe they're close and they know they don't need polite words to be respectful to each other, but yes, for an outsider, it seems a bit rude, even to me.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived