1 hour ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Are...are you asking us to rate it in based on our own opinion? Cuz...6/10 

:what: it's a 7 at the very least

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

Netflix has 1-5 stars ✹ you can only give full stars so go and rate it there :)

But Netflix switched to thumbs up and thumbs down :oprah:

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

lavenderblondee

5/10. It gave great insight into some struggles, and we definitely saw a new side of Gaga, but I honestly am not sure if this was ever meant to be a legitimate documentary. It was choppy and all over the place with what just felt like a collection of small totally random moments here and there with little information on what is happening leading up to it. Regardless, this rating isn’t a reflection on Gaga in the slightest, just the doc itself. I am extremely proud of Gaga and all the things she overcomes daily.

DeanWinchester

I personally found it amazing but even if it wasn't perfect, I know some haters will rate it 1 just to drag her down and I ain't letting them pull a BTW-metacritic on this one

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

19 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

But Netflix switched to thumbs up and thumbs down :oprah:

If I rate something on ipad then yeah, but if I do it on my television then it lets you do stars. It's kinda weird that there's both. 

10 minutes ago, GagaLogic said:

If I rate something on ipad then yeah, but if I do it on my television then it lets you do stars. It's kinda weird that there's both. 

It must be a regional thing because it's thumbs for my mobile app, firestick app, and I think my comp.

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Delulu Rogers
30 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

a collection of small totally random moments here and there with little information on what is happening leading up to it.

This! It wasn't even organized into the time frame things actually happened. I wish we saw more of how the ideas of the SB came to be and how she feels about the ARTPOP era and why she let the joanne era play out the way it did

I give it a 5/10. I felt, like others have already said, that it was very choppy and it just felt like they just pieced together random moments without really any detail of what was going on beforehand. I know that's not Gaga's fault, it was the director's. I just wish she would have went more in depth with getting ready for the Super Bowl, maybe her experience on what she went through with ARTPOP and how she grew from it, and maybe even about her relationship. But we didn't really get any of that, or it was hinted and never mentioned again. The only thing I learned new about her was the intense pain she has, other than that I didn't really get the insight I was expecting. :(

2 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

5/10. It gave great insight into some struggles, and we definitely saw a new side of Gaga, but I honestly am not sure if this was ever meant to be a legitimate documentary. It was choppy and all over the place with what just felt like a collection of small totally random moments here and there with little information on what is happening leading up to it. Regardless, this rating isn’t a reflection on Gaga in the slightest, just the doc itself. I am extremely proud of Gaga and all the things she overcomes daily.

Question. Docunentaries bore me pretty easy. Will this bore me?

PMKKARDASHiAN
2 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

Question. Docunentaries bore me pretty easy. Will this bore me?

Not if you're a Gaga fan. 

I love documentaries and Gaga but found myself kinda restless the last half hour. 

1 hour ago, tifffany said:

I rated it 5 stars before I even watched it. Support our girl :grr:

No i will give it what it deserves like the 60 i rated joanne on mc

Archived