💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga's Joanne World Tour Earns $52 Million in Opening Trek

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

drinkmytears
14 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <- Multiply that by a few 100 more. Prismatic World Tour was absolutely not better than Born This Way Ball. Let me get the hell out of this thread.

Success wise it was. I'm talking numbers and sales

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea
44 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

? Her Prismatic tour **** on the Born This Way Ball and artRave.

Rude and unnecessary

drinkmytears
2 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Rude and unnecessary

I mean it did sales wise! Your username is "sips tea" and that's all I'm doing. Facts are facts...

romonster
15 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Success wise it was. I'm talking numbers and sales

Prismatic World Tour:

$204 million, 149 shows

Born This Way Ball:

$184 million, 98 shows

A $20 million difference after doing 51 more shows than Gaga. It‘s about looking at the big picture and the BTWBall was more successful.

drinkmytears
5 minutes ago, romonster said:

Prismatic World Tour:

$204 million, 149 shows

Born This Way Ball:

$184 million, 98 shows

A $20 million difference after doing 51 more shows than Gaga. It‘s about looking at the big picture and the BTWBall was more successful.

Eh. In some territories. Gaga wasn't doing well in the USA at all. They claimed shows that weren't soldout as soldout, and Gaga gave away tickets and curtained off sections at some shows. Katy had huge demand in the US/Canada and soldout every show and multiple dates in some cities. My point is sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, Gaga is winning now- why bring up Katy? It's  just mean 

1 hour ago, drinkmytears said:

Why do you need to drag Katy into this? Her Prismatic tour **** on the Born This Way Ball and artRave. People have different ups and downs, Gaga is up right now but her last 2 tours were not instant sellouts at all. Katy's doing her thing, Gaga is doing hers...grow up you sound bitter! Let Gaga be successful and appreciate that loser 

Blasphemy. What coke are you taking:bon:

drinkmytears
6 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Blasphemy. What coke are you taking:bon:

Coke? More like...statistics and money. Facts.

Gagaloo911
2 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Eh. In some territories. Gaga wasn't doing well in the USA at all. They claimed shows that weren't soldout as soldout, and Gaga gave away tickets and curtained off sections at some shows. Katy had huge demand in the US/Canada and soldout every show and multiple dates in some cities. My point is sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, Gaga is winning now- why bring up Katy? It's  just mean 

Oh please. Had Gaga been able to finish the tour she would have left Katy in the dust with wayyyy less shows. She practically met her entire gross without being able to finish the dates of the tour. Proof is in the pudding, she was only $20 million behind Katy with 52 less shows. How's that for some numbers, facts, and stats :bon:

Gaga remains on top. Touring Queen :bon:

GagaMyBlood95

The dates in the US that remained in November and December are already sold out, unless they start adding tickets again so that will be amazing for the gross yet again.

As for the postponed European dates, I'm sure she will be fine with those as well. Fans will keep the tickets, and hopefully the hype will sell those who return them again. I am positive most people will keep theirs anyway

3 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

The dates in the US that remained in November and December are already sold out, unless they start adding tickets again so that will be amazing for the gross yet again.

As for the postponed European dates, I'm sure she will be fine with those as well. Fans will keep the tickets, and hopefully the hype will sell those who return them again. I am positive most people will keep theirs anyway

Welp

let's hope the new dates will be announced first

I've a bad feeling

GagaMyBlood95
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Welp

let's hope the new dates will be announced first

I've a bad feeling

I get them, they have to make a completely different schedule now, and to try and work out Gaga's things that she wanted to do in 2018, then all the arenas etc.. So it's difficult, but hopefully they will announce it soon enough so people can already start planning if they can attend or not

Archived