• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaf

• Shadow

• Bob

• Nemo

SomethingMore

There's no way she'll attend this year's VMAs. I expected this . . . Too bad..it seems we won't hear any new music in 2012.

Media blackout. Unless she goes there to announce the new album/EP.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

it's the vmas remember :teehee:

Last time I remember they only gave Katy best live which was just a big lie. :fan:

Forrest Gump

Last time I remember they only gave Katy best live which was just a big lie. :fan:

that was the EMAS

that was the EMAS

Oh yeah. :toofloppy: She was the one who actually won video of the year last year. VMA's are overrated anyway. :hor:

Edited by Pucci

Gaga won't be nominated for this year's VMAs.

Marry The Night is a masterpiece, but MTV rewards popularity. And MTN was not THAT popular :troll:

But she'll probably be performing the lead-single for her 4th. album, the one will snatch your fave's weave :nails:

Edited by RamaVega

Slayer

Gaga won't be nominated for this year's VMAs.

Marry The Night is a masterpiece, but MTV rewards popularity. And MTN was not THAT popular :troll:

But she'll probably be performing the lead-single for her 4th. album, the one will snatch your fave's weave :nails:

She's just about to start a world tour. We won't be getting new music for a good year or two, despite what she said.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

pink sushi

Well if she isn't performing a show the day of the VMAs she will have time to make it. 2012 hasn't been a very big year anyway in terms of Gaga videos...