Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Conversation Thread

Elysium

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde

:party: Preach it!

Jesus hated the bureaucracy the legalistic religious people - and he was PERSECUTED and KILLED by the MOST religious people of his time. Today, our modern day equivalent of religious people who KILLED JESUS are the one's that persecute and oppress the people and see themselves as above others. The story of Christianity is that ALL are fallen, and not one is righteous themselves except by grace.

Jesus NEVER said anything HATEFUL at all but only healed the sick and preached love and the kingdom. He never judged in his time on earth.

I don't hate religion just yet. I'm trying to figure some stuff out. xD :pawsup:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaf

• Shadow

• Bob

• Nemo

GodHatesFangs

She says that she is christian but she can't be. She can believe in God, but she doesn't practice it or something. I think she practices an asian religion or something.

she mentions Jesus a lot though. I think she is a Christian that hates how the religious and church handle themselves.

It's not that I don't believe her. But if she wouldn't believe, would she dare to admit it?

Yes.

My Little Phoney

Interesting thread tobsay the least, I'm learning non-stop

If you listen closely, I think you'll notice that Gaga never says she's Catholic. She'll say she was raised Catholic, that she went to Catholic school for N years, etc. Never "I'm Catholic", unless I've missed it.

She says it specifically in this interview from around 9.50 onwards... :P

If a gif says it

then it must be true :shrug:

Edited by Spectrum

LipglossLuxury

*I never really believed she was bis-xual tbh.

*I always thought it was a David Bowie move on her behalf.

we finally know she respects straight people, at the very beginning she was really annoying, especially during the VMA's 2009, for the god and for the gays, loool, that sounded so immature, proud of her now.