Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Conversation Thread

Elysium

Featured Posts

display name

because she always talks about gay people and i'm sorry to say this but sometimes it's a bit annoying to her sraight fans

Yup, she needs to stop supporting equality and acting as if gay people are people too. It is so annoying.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaf

• Shadow

• Bob

• Nemo

Hot Space

*I never really believed she was bis-xual tbh.

*I always thought it was a David Bowie move on her behalf.

high heeled fem

She's had s-x with women. If she was just straight she wouldn't even consider that.

:golfclap:

Deadpool

I call slip of the tongue. Honestly, Heteros-xual =/= straight in my book. She's only dated guys, so she's straight. Or, maybe didn't want to get technical to say Heteroromantic Birotic.

Receipts:

(beginning)

Stiletto Ninja

Why is this a big deal?

Maybe she identified as bi at one point and no longer does. Sexuality is a part of ones' overall identity, and sometimes it takes a while to truly figure yourself out. Doesn't mean she was lying or insincere. Its not our place to judge her any more than it would be for us to judge anyone else.

And straight fans need to get over the fact that she doesn't acknowledge them to the same extent as her gay fans. You all know why she does it. You don't need that level of acknowledgement when you're a member of a socially accepted majority that isn't discriminated against. Or else you're just insecure about others making assumptions based on stereotypes, which is your personal problem and not something Gaga should be expected to compensate for.

Gaga is Life

She's a straight girl who has been bi-curious....

This. I was going to say it.

hoseyoudown

To be honest I don't care about her s-xual preference. I'm still here for the music...

(and the cruella wig) :derpga:

Fusel

I noticed that the public seems to change their opinion on Gaga.

I love to read reactions and comments to news about Gaga on German news sites and I realised something:

A few months ago people on there would say "Gaga's just a copy cat, she needs to stay away from music, Madonna's the real queen"

But the reaction to Madonna singing Born This Way really surprised me. There was just one comment that was against Gaga. Allt he others were like: "Madonna is a bitter lady, she's too old, Lady Gaga is on top now & Madonna should accept that".

I feel like Gaga's strategy to make people want her again really seems to work. Even the Indonesia thing didn't cause that much hate like I exspected.

What do you think, have you already noticed any changes since she started her touring? Or are people you know still tired of her?

Red

I noticed it too :party:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Carrie Bradshaw

Most of my friends dislike her, so I haven't noticed anything.

Jonathanholland

in my country the reactions at the Indonesia concert were more against the muslims than Gaga -_-'

Edited by JonathanHolland1
Before there was love, there was silence

Star

I swear, the title said Gaga's popularity decrease :deadbanana:

Madonna wanted Publicity and she got it....