💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga: Five Foot Two Streaming Now

yASSsss

Featured Posts

britneyspears

I’m almost certain she was talking about Britney. I think she didn’t want to say it out loud, since a) Britney is still alive b) she knows people will claim she’s trying to drag Britney etc.

Anyway! Great documentary.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

It was so good but the ending gave me blue balls. Like i needed more :giveup:

Didn't see much of the "Yes Man", saw moreso people intimidated by Gaga but that's because she is a tough woman who knows what she wants which is how it should be. I felt drained just watching her busy work schedule so God knows how she manages. 

I liked how she recognised her privillege as a celebrity with money when she questioned how others would handle her illness without the quick money. 

She's a force. Rekindled my love for her. I just need MORE! 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

SpookyKid

I loved it :heart: I have so much love for this woman, it's amazing, she's amazing

I cryed a lot when she played Joanne to her grandma and her dad, it was beautiful

When she was at the record store she put Joanne in front of Blurryface tho, I'm watching you bitch :air: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Schizophonic
27 minutes ago, britneyspears said:

I’m almost certain she was talking about Britney. I think she didn’t want to say it out loud, since a) Britney is still alive b) she knows people will claim she’s trying to drag Britney etc.

yes, that was on my mind too. pretty sure she meant britney.

CanadaGoesGaga

I watched this last night at 12:00 AM. It was brilliant! My partner who is not as big a fan as me cried throughout, I cried during the Joanne -> grandma moment.

Such a beautiful documentary, and amazing to finally see a real inside look at Gaga's world, and what her day to day life is like. She is just so chill, I want to pop open some wine and chill out with her. 

But seriously, that girl that kept saying "Mommy", it just disgusts me. I don't mean to be rude, but STOP treating Gaga like that. It's terrifying. 

I really like how this feels like the end of the era. I don't know why, but the era felt perfectly completed after I saw this. 

Chromatislaps
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

I really like how this feels like the end of the era. I don't know why, but the era felt perfectly completed after I saw this. 

it does :giveup: it came full circle :giveup: I don't need any new single..... also The Cure makes a lot of sense of what happened with Sonja, but also with Gaga's illness :giveup: 

Aga Gydal
1 hour ago, britneyspears said:

At first I thought she was referencing herself, then Britney, but I’m pretty sure she was talking about Amy, since Mark was in the room and she wanted to be kind. 

11 minutes ago, brizoda said:

what does it mean Five Foot Two?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

yASSsss

I just finished watching it and whew i'm shook :giveup: 

let me gather my thoughts :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Enceladus

Can I just marry this woman and make her the happiest woman in the world? Daaamn this documentary was literally everything I needed right now in my life. She is such an adorable person. I never thought that the movie can make me emotional but I can't see her crying. It breaks my heart. 

Archived