yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus

Listening to Joanne in full after that was really joyful :kara:
And GET THAT PROMO TEETH :queenga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

I now love Joanne even more...and Gaga I respect you even more:kara:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

It was touching but I feel like an emotionless rock after reading how y'all cried watching it. Like... really? :emma:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

I don't know about you all, but I feel so much more connected with her right now like never before. Finally I see the girl beyond the burqa. 

Miracle
4 minutes ago, Miky said:

It was touching but I feel like an emotionless rock after reading how y'all cried watching it. Like... really? :emma:

I never cry while watching films, it's not a big deal. I still felt very emotional + connected to her

PanPikus
1 hour ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

Let's keep it that way Phats. Also I thought your avi was Ted Cruz for a split second. Mess 

giphy.gif

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

blackpink

I loved it. I wish I saw this before Joanne was released because now I have an understanding of why she released it and the process that went into it. It was so good!!

The ATRL monsters melting down still about her "yes-men" :rip: They still don't get it do they, and they call themselves fans :rip: 

7 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

I loved it. I wish I saw this before Joanne was released because now I have an understanding of why she released it and the process that went into it. It was so good!!

The ATRL monsters melting down still about her "yes-men" :rip: They still don't get it do they, and they call themselves fans :rip: 

I was so sure some people would take issue with this :emma: RIP them tbqh

ryanripley

i loved, loved, loved it

it started to drift away from being behind the scenes in the second half but it was a very emotional doc with beautiful shots

her singing Bad Romance was a highlight

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived