💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga: Five Foot Two Streaming Now

yASSsss

Featured Posts

PanPikus

Yes we're trending #1 WW on twitter :firega:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodĆș opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie dƂuga...

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what else to say other than I was on and off crying the whole time, and I love her even more now :selena:

We must protect her   :kara:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

After watching this Netflix show, I hope some of you hunties who trash her never endingly for her choices in direction to music and performance and how she want to dress herself. Also those of you who still think illegal download is OK, and this eof you who think she is attention seeking with being open about her pain be embarrassed of yourself for saying those things and apologise to Gaga :classy:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

FameHookah
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

After watching this Netflix show, I hope some of you hunties who trash her never endingly for her choices in direction to music and performance and how she want to dress herself. Also those of you who still think illegal download is OK, and this eof you who think she is attention seeking with being open about her pain be embarrassed of yourself for saying those things and apologise to Gaga :classy:

He music and performance direction wasnt a problem for me, not even the pain issues, in fact i love when gaga goes into a more rockish vibe.

BUT

After the ending, my only complaint now is WHY WASNT DIAMOND HEART A SINGLE *queefs* ugh i love it so much  :selena:

WTF is MDNA

HighwayFantasy

I've been crying so hard during the scene with her grandmother. This is such an anthem for her + family + us. We did it. I love you 

1 minute ago, FameHookah said:

He music and performance direction wasnt a problem for me, not even the pain issues, in fact i love when gaga goes into a more rockish vibe.

BUT

After the ending, my only complaint now is WHY WASNT DIAMOND HEART A SINGLE *queefs* ugh i love it so much  :selena:

:giggle:

Who knows. Maybe it will be featured on next album like Quicksand, you know? :poot:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

GypsyBabe

It's 530am here, and I am contemplating watching it again. What a wonderful and beautiful look into her life. :diane:

I love Joanne so much, so this was just such a wonderful thing to come out of an era that has really touched me on a personal level. It was very sad, and very funny. It was life. I personally love the direction that her career has taken and cannot wait for more. :wub:

⚯͛

LateToCult
53 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Yes we're trending #1 WW on twitter :firega:

Let's keep it that way Phats. Also I thought your avi was Ted Cruz for a split second. Mess 

GagaMyBlood95

Now, I will patiently wait for a good version of the documentary to watch cuz obviously I wasn't able to when it premiered :selena:

1 minute ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Now, I will patiently wait for a good version of the documentary to watch cuz obviously I wasn't able to when it premiered :selena:

I don't have Netflix... So I may have found something online where you can watch it full in high quality... You can DM me if you want

Archived