funny

Katy is very "Gaga" on the Witness Tour

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deepbreath

Always trying to pit this girl against Gaga and idk why. Can't they both do great?

loved that entrance honestly she's shocked me with how good this looks :golfclap:

1 minute ago, Deepbreath said:

Always trying to pit this girl against Gaga and idk why. Can't they both do great?

loved that entrance honestly she's shocked me with how good this looks :golfclap:

Once upon a time when i was younger, my dad bought this amazing water painting. We displayed it on the living room so all guests who visited his house can admire the painting too. And it did got lots of compliment. And my dad recommend the painter to them too. Inlikened this painting like Gaga:

But sadly, one day there was heavy storm and our ceilings are leaking and it ruined the paintings forever. The paintings are now so watered down, we barely see what it is and there are so much tracks of colour bleed out and dried out at the end of the canvas. And this state of the painting suddenly reminds me with Katy.

:shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PsychicGuru

PLOT TWIST:

Gags revolutionized live performance. She didn't just inspire Katy, she inspired everyone. The tame live pop scene was over, starting with Cher and Madonna. Lady Gaga took it 2837438476 steps forward and other artists had to compete. Look at Nicki, Katy, Rihanna, etc. High weird fashion became HUGE.

Gaga's #1 fan

mister max

Sksksksksks

You cant be serious with that poker theme right? :rip: what else is she supposed to do in a poker themed song :air:

Thats like the same as the "mechanical horse" during dark HORSE

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Deepbreath
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Once upon a time when i was younger, my dad bought this amazing water painting. We displayed it on the living room so all guests who visited his house can admire the painting too. And it did got lots of compliment. And my dad recommend the painter to them too. Inlikened this painting like Gaga:

But sadly, one day there was heavy storm and our ceilings are leaking and it ruined the paintings forever. The paintings are now so watered down, we barely see what it is and there are so much tracks of colour bleed out and dried out at the end of the canvas. And this state of the painting suddenly reminds me with Katy.

:shrug:

:excuseu:

2 minutes ago, Deepbreath said:

:excuseu:

Don’t give me evils, I am innocent

tenor.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

30 minutes ago, Deepbreath said:

That entrance was copied, sis. :toofunny: 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived