Does Gaga need a 10 year break?

Oscar

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
9 hours ago, Creyk said:

she is already never going to get a hit again and she thinks she is too good for features

We will never have to worry about the success of her carreer again.

don't underestimate her

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

giskardsb
3 hours ago, FameHookah said:

She just needs a catchy BOP with a hot viral video and SEXY fashionable and youthful looks (Not ugly wigs cheap outfits and aging fillers) , good promo spots + iconic red carpet looks and performances , she knows it but she doesnt want to, she seems sick of the fame, thats why she did c2c and Joanne.

Let's just deal with this fact and move on.. unless she regains her drive and hunger for fame, which looks that aint happening soon.

She burned out so quickly (and every look and wig on existence) its sad, even her body cant handle it anymore.

Gaga's drive is pointed in different directions these days, it doesn't mean she doesn't have it.  Gaga moves on to new challenges and musical growth, but pop fans, not so much.

Ariana Grande is always there to serve your youthful vacuous sexy pop girl needs.

ryanripley
4 hours ago, FameHookah said:

She just needs a catchy BOP with a hot viral video and SEXY fashionable and youthful looks (Not ugly wigs cheap outfits and aging fillers) , good promo spots + iconic red carpet looks and performances , she knows it but she doesnt want to, she seems sick of the fame, thats why she did c2c and Joanne.

Let's just deal with this fact and move on.. unless she regains her drive and hunger for fame, which looks that aint happening soon.

She burned out so quickly (and every look and wig on existence) its sad, even her body cant handle it anymore.

one minute you're freaking out that her career is over because she's ill and now you're sat here trashing her

are you a fan or not?

this is literally one of the most disrespectful things i've had the misfortune to read

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

iMonster

After seeing the Doc I honestly wouldn’t mind her taken off a full year or two (if she wants). To recover, regroup, travel with no destination, etc 

she deserves it and I hope she knows her true fans and music lovers in general will still be rooting for her. I’ll still be here for sure 

Princess Stache
On 9/20/2017 at 6:26 PM, DeanWinchester said:

Gaga needs maybe a full year break. Or maybe two. But unless you're Adele, a break more than 3 years is career suicide

Pretty Much xD

nglltkoyol39em4o4qumx0gikwu2zdorgsszetbx

I feel like the main reason she needs a break is because of the physical stress she's under (in addition to psychological tolls causes by and not caused by her fybromaliga). I'm not totally sure what 10 years would do because there isn't a cure for her disease. I think she's past her pop star stage and is transitioning into a more "serious" role that focuses more on her voice than visuals/performance art – which is less taxing on her part. I think a 4-5 year break might be good just for her to really decide where she wants to take her career next, and then go from there. 

The Fame Monster

It's her life and she can rest how long she wants. But like she said herself, she's always writing new songs. It's what she loves to do. I think she will keep creating new music for us in the future, but if she wants, she can release them without exhausting herself too much. Just few music videos, small promotion and small tour around the albums. That would be totally fine with me.

Find your freedom in the music

Please don't attack me but I think the biggest problem is that now she's a 'big deal'; she takes herself too seriously for some reason. If she had lightened up for a while and do something a bit more light-hearted I think it would be better.

What I really enjoy about The Fame is that she was very high-spirited and didn't care too much about showing her "sophisticated side" than just making genuinely fun songs.

She doesn't need a 10 year break, she just needs to chill for a while.

Like.... really chill.

I think 10 years might be a little bit too long. If  she took like 2 or 3 then it would be good. Whatever she does i'll support, unless she does a 10 year blackout then I might have to lock away the stan card :toofunny:

techhausmonster

I don't think 10 years is necessary. Maybe 2 or 3. The ASIB era may be a good breaker between this album era and the next. Just like Cheek to Cheek & AHS were both good breaker between ARTPOP and Joanne. It gave her time to introduce to calm look. With the first few albums (The Fame - Born This Way) I think it was the record label trying their best to make her reintroduce herself, but keep the shock value she gave. They all kind of go together when you look at the eras and the looks. There's a very thick line between ARTPOP and Joanne, and I think there might be a thick line as well between Joanne and this next album, considering that she's writing with DJWS again.

wahkeenasitka
On 9/20/2017 at 3:26 PM, DeanWinchester said:

Gaga needs maybe a full year break. Or maybe two. But unless you're Adele, a break more than 3 years is career suicide

I completely disagree. There are plenty of artists aside from Adele who are able to have multiple year breaks and come back with amazing new albums after taking time off. 

Bjork comes to mind. 

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, wahkeenasitka said:

I completely disagree. There are plenty of artists aside from Adele who are able to have multiple year breaks and come back with amazing new albums after taking time off. 

Bjork comes to mind. 

Is Bjork pop?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived