💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Katy Perry - Witness: The Tour (Viewing Party)

Dutch

Featured Posts

Miracle

Okay, I've seen some of the show and it's entertaining. The thing is...Katy Perry lacks charisma, her voice is dull and you end up focusing too much on the props, because she pulls out a different cheap ass prop for EVERY SINGLE SONG.  

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
4 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

The Hey Hey Hey/Swish Swish section is boring but I love the motor cycle. 

Well Swish Swish has the fun game with this drunk dad :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

NewYorkCity

So, amazing production. Lots of production. MORE production. More props. More lighting. More and more show. 

Thats great.

then if you focus on Katy looks like all that production is there just to cover her obvious lack of stage presence. Her speeches, her vocals, her moves... bad as always. 

Great show tho. 

Irrelevant

The Teenage Dream section is really bad tho :awkney:

That outfit is trying to be too much that it ends up not matching the rest of the entire set, Hot N Cold is very messy. This section also has horrible lighting :awkney:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

DAMN I MISSED THIS THREAD AND WATCHING IT LIVE :cryga:

Is there anywhere I can catch up with good clips and stuff of it all? :excited2: 

It looks so amazing, I love it. The costumes, production, staging, everything. I don't get people saying the budget is noticeably lower or something?This looks just as big if not bigger than PWT

My only complaint is the setlist. It's basically the same hits from PWT with some Witness tracks thrown in. I would have liked her to mix other singles or album cuts. With four albums she's at a stage where she has more things to choose and to vary a bit more. The new arrangements slay though 

41 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Okay, I've seen some of the show and it's entertaining. The thing is...Katy Perry lacks charisma, her voice is dull and you end up focusing too much on the props, because she pulls out a different cheap ass prop for EVERY SINGLE SONG.  

This is just like "but Taylor always sings about her BOYFRIENdss11!1!1!1!!2!!!!2!2!!" People should either find new shade or move on, because this is stale af. Some people you go see for the vocals, others for their personality and others because they put on a fun show, which is what Katy does. Everybody knows she isn't Adele 

who will love me when the night is over

Just now, Haroon said:

DAMN I MISSED THIS THREAD AND WATCHING IT LIVE :cryga:

Is there anywhere I can catch up with good clips and stuff of it all? :excited2: 

Some clips here 

who will love me when the night is over

Miracle
9 minutes ago, Spock said:

It looks so amazing, I love it. The costumes, production, staging, everything. I don't get people saying the budget is noticeably lower or something?This looks just as big if not bigger than PWT

My only complaint is the setlist. It's basically the same hits from PWT with some Witness tracks thrown in. I would have liked her to mix other singles or album cuts. With four albums she's at a stage where she has more things to choose and to vary a bit more. The new arrangements slay though 

This is just like "but Taylor always sings about her BOYFRIENdss11!1!1!1!!2!!!!2!2!!" People should either find new shade or move on, because this is stale af. Some people you go see for the vocals, others for their personality and others because they put on a fun show, which is what Katy does. Everybody knows she isn't Adele 

She's the one who talked about "changing" and "showing her real self", not me. I'm not trying to "shade", I'm trying to give a slightly logical critic based on medium quality non-professional videos. I'd probably enjoy going to a Katy concert (at least for half of the show or more) but I have to be objective.

Not The Real Gaga
5 hours ago, FrOnTheMoon said:

The only best part was Noah :poot:

I'm ready for your "Excuse me no", let's roulette :lolly:

Yw:lolly:

Pop Music

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived