💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any musicians on GGD?

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

On 9/21/2017 at 6:54 AM, jaXXXon said:

Yeah, I'm a musician and am part of a pop duo with my brother. We actually won a competition held by one of Gaga's producers, then went on to appear on a Polish talent show called "Must Be The Music" where bands can present their own original material, which we did and went onto the next rounds:

Not so long ago we released our first single, but I don't know if it's blocked for people in the United States though:

This one is very generic, but that's what the label wanted so... :laughga: 

We write, compose, produce our own stuff by the way. 

it is blockd in the US 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decodekid

I play guitar, i like to write songs, and i'm recently learning to produce music but it's hard when you don't have any of those good programs 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Just now, Decodekid said:

I play guitar, i like to write songs, and i'm recently learning to produce music but it's hard when you don't have any of those good programs 

its also hard when u have no talent :gaycat:

10 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

It’s not that bad! But you’re definitely not in tempo! I guess you’re 1 sec late on te instrumental! Try to get how the rythm works on a song before to record it! A little bit to work but you got potential and we all need to improve ourselves anyway

any better?

https://soundcloud.com/peter-alexandris-1/praying

NIGHTCRAWLER
30 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

Oh you dared it !! Tbh it's one of my fav song and I know every note, every breath of Kesha's version so it's hard to listen to it without thinking of Kesha. I myself recorded a cover of the song. 

I'm a lil confused about your singing. At the same time you sing well and you got a great voice literally. But you got a problem with the rhythm. Try to do some percussions or sing with a metronome idk how to practice this but this is the most obvious think you got to practice. Then you'll make covers that can go far 

Spoiler

what about the dolphin note :bon: kidding sis. Kesha herself doesn't sing it live

Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

what about the dolphin note :bon: kidding sis. Kesha herself doesn't sing it live

I tried in another rec cording and was like NOOOO this is bad

3 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Oh you dared it !! Tbh it's one of my fav song and I know every note, every breath of Kesha's version so it's hard to listen to it without thinking of Kesha. I myself recorded a cover of the song. 

I'm a lil confused about your singing. At the same time you sing well and you got a great voice literally. But you got a problem with the rhythm. Try to do some percussions or sing with a metronome idk how to practice this but this is the most obvious think you got to practice. Then you'll make covers that can go far 

Reveal hidden contents

what does that mean? lol

Boyboi12
12 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

If you want I can give you a instrumental I got like 500 

Message me some! Pop:gaysia: or rnb 

My friend personally I think has a gr8 voice.  This is an old crappy recording from 2011 I havent recorded her in a long time

What do ya'll think

Archived