💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any musicians on GGD?

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, PeterPan said:

:bon: i do it for fun not because i ever thought i was any good lol. But it would be cool to be more in tune like my bestie

Of course! Bring it to another level and you'll be more satisfied of yourself

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Of course! Bring it to another level and you'll be more satisfied of yourself

Do u know how to compose, write, etc?

Honestly i dont know anything lol. I dont know how to read music or differences in keys. Never learned piano or guitar or any instrument. And writing lyrics is uhm challenging

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 hour ago, PeterPan said:

Honestly i dont know anything lol. I dont know how to read music or differences in keys. Never learned piano or guitar or any instrument. And writing lyrics is uhm challenging

Well I'm not good in writing anyway haha but to compose, try to learn piano. It's the easier way to understand how chords and melody work. If you wanna make it on a computer, you can use something like Garageband on Mac or FL Studio on PC but you better learn piano first.  When you're comfortable with piano, find some chords progression that you like and start singing on it, then write on it and here you go. 

4 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I dont know :toofunny: I guess you've to sing a lot, control your breathing, make vocalizations, ...

you should look up some vocal warm-ups like lip trills, etc.

5 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

don't forget to share with us when you're done

yeah i'm still a little embarrassed to sing for my parents lol.

tomsches

This is one of my favourite songs I wrote recently. I'm not a good singer, but I'm proud of the composition, production and lyrics of this one

9 hours ago, PeterPan said:

I dont read music and learned guitar, reading music isn't compulsory honestly 

NIGHTCRAWLER
18 minutes ago, tomsches said:

This is one of my favourite songs I wrote recently. I'm not a good singer, but I'm proud of the composition, production and lyrics of this one

I love how it sounds !

GagaMegaFan

well, hello hello guys :hor:

YOUR MUSIC IS AWASOME. ALL OF YOU.

Spoiler

i need to put tht self-promo here, if any of you needs an artwork, i'm always here to work with you :hug: i hope it helps you ^^

ew

Archived