Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any musicians on GGD?

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a musician but I don't want anyone to know I'm a hunty shitposter so I don't post anything here. :awkney:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Looooved your electro vibes :hug::stalkga:, I'm more an Rnb-pop kinda gurl, here's my latest song, if you ever wanna listen it, it's sexy and smooth, hope you like it!! xo 

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

JaCoby TheGhost

I'm very inspired by Gaga to create fearlessly and adventurously as an artist, but I also have a lot of 80s and underground Electronic influences! Let me know what you guys think. :lana:

gagaofvengeance

I do accapella in my uni and we're doing Scheiße!!!! Our first performance of scheiße will be on 31st Sept. anyone wanna watch?

wahkeenasitka
On 9/17/2017 at 0:13 PM, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I was wandering if there were other monsters that are musicians (singer or composer) and I'd like you to give me your Soundcloud so I can see what you do and we can share about our passion.

Thanks. 

I wish there was more of these supportive, community minded posts on GGD. I've always felt like every time I've shared my music / art on this site it's received a few nods and glances, but otherwise not supported. 

Anyway, here's the single I released 6 months ago: 

9 hours ago, Boyboi12 said:

Let’s write together :gaysia: I want to work with everyone.... 

For sure! How do we start? I can email you what I have? And the other way around?

Shine mother****er!

NIGHTCRAWLER
9 hours ago, Boyboi12 said:

:sweat: find a beat lol

If you want I can give you a instrumental I got like 500 

Archived