💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Submit your letters & videos for Gaga! #GetWellGaga

Sid

Featured Posts

Hi Monsters,

I know there's already a thread for this, but I really wanted to spread the word.

We've created the site getwellga.ga as a place for Gaga fans to share letters, photos, and more in hopes that it will lift her spirits :wub:

OW7KtTV.jpg

Right now we're asking monsters to send us videos of you singing along to The Cure so we can make a music video!! 

Use the site to submit your video, letter, or photos. There are already some submissions you can read.

Hopefully this makes it simple enough for us all to send our love and best wishes to Gaga!

Let's fix her with our love. Please visit getwellga.ga and share the link on twitter and anywhere else you post!! :kara:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

1 minute ago, MrA said:

You should add a link to the scrapbook thread too!

Omg that's great! I'll definitely add a link on the site!

If you do a cover of The Cure, should we include the background instrumental? Or just the voice so it can be layered easier in a composite vid that is to be made?

And must it be a video of me singing, or can I do a cover without an accompanying video?

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

9 minutes ago, calmar said:

If you do a cover of The Cure, should we include the background instrumental? Or just the voice so it can be layered easier in a composite vid that is to be made?

And must it be a video of me singing, or can I do a cover without an accompanying video?

I believe we'll probably layer the track underneath, so if you could sing along to the instrumental or even just the song that would be helpful for timing purposes, etc!

If you don't want to do a video of yourself, make a sign you can point the camera at for Gaga to see :sis:

4 minutes ago, Quasi said:

I'm not seeing my letter. Does it take some time after you submit? :cryga:

I have to go in and post them, and Wordpress is slow on my computer tonight :cryga: i'm sorry it's taking a bit!

Just now, Gretchen said:

I have to go in and post them, and Wordpress is slow on my computer tonight :cryga: i'm sorry it's taking a bit!

No worries, as long as I know that it went through it should all be fine! Thank you for doing this! :hug:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Pop Music

Sent my letter 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Is this still ok to contribute with the cancel of the eu leg right now 

2nn3v6.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Emigrante
On 16.09.2017 at 3:35 AM, Gretchen said:

Hi Monsters,

I know there's already a thread for this, but I really wanted to spread the word.

We've created the site getwellga.ga as a place for Gaga fans to share letters, photos, and more in hopes that it will lift her spirits :wub:

OW7KtTV.jpg

Right now we're asking monsters to send us videos of you singing along to The Cure so we can make a music video!! 

Use the site to submit your video, letter, or photos. There are already some submissions you can read.

Hopefully this makes it simple enough for us all to send our love and best wishes to Gaga!

Let's fix her with our love. Please visit getwellga.ga and share the link on twitter and anywhere else you post!! :kara:

hey, how can I send you my videos of me singing to The Cure?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived