💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's 2018?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

Pretty Savage
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

Then it's either between Million Reasons (Acoustic) or Bad Romance (Acoustic) :emma:

Hide contents

The Cure (Acoustic) can dream :selena:

I'm fine with that :bon:

SergenGokdag
13 minutes ago, tthen said:

Well Adele performed Hello at least 107 times on her tour alone (without the Australian/NZ leg and televised  performances), but that didn't stop her from performing at the Grammys. She prob won't perform because of her illness, and depending on which noms she nabs, might not even attend.

she can still perform only thing she need is a simple piano

Diamond Heart 💎

2 minutes ago, SergenGokdag said:

she can still perform only thing she need is a simple piano

That's the point I'm trying to prove. You said "no need to perform she already performed million reasons and joanne album a lot", and I was trying to say that well that wouldn't stop her from doing it. Exactly...all she needs is a piano and her voice.

SCHEISSEMONTRE
55 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

So we all currently know,Gaga is in some pain right now,so If she(hopefully:ohno:)ends the tour in December,what will her 2018 be like?

Well,first of all,Gaga clearly needs a WHOLE LOT OF REST,so that she can be fully fit and healthy(and possibly also happier,because you get into a better mood from resting)for the next album/era/whatever she is going to do in the 2019.

But will she attend the Grammy's?I mean,Million Reasons and Joanne have a chance of winning one or more Grammy's,and the tour ends in December,with the Grammy's in late January,so then she could already have rested one month.And it's not necesarry for her to perform,considering she already performed 3 years in a row.

And I think for the other months,Gaga needs to get rest,and maybe appear on some award-shows,perform at a wedding,tributes etc. 

Maybe she could also release a/some surprise/stand-alone single(s),like The Cure,to keep us busy listening to it and making threads about LG6 here on GGD:ladyhaha:

I think Gaga could start promoting ASIB in late July-August,and after it premieres,continue resting and making music,to be fully rested in 2019,and possibly return to music/LG6.

What do you think?

I totally agree with that. JWT -> Rest a bit before ASIB -> Promotion ASIB + Soundtrack ->  WHOLE LOT OF REST  -> LG6

Mychal

5 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I said it's not necessary to perform,If you clearly read my comment

i think she can handle one performance tho at the Grammys if she wanted.  Anyhow, Im pretty sure she will be at the Grammys and possibly other awards shows.

Archived