đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Carly Rae Jepsen - Cut to the Feeling

BELINDA POP

Featured Posts

Why is she so underrated?!:toofunny:

Straight people come on!!! BE GAY JUST FOR HER:duck:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

I still haven't forgived her for the summer of 2012...I'll never be able to get that song out of my head as a result.

SychosSoChic

Her best song. Seriously wish she was more popular, her music deserves more recognition.

Will never forgive the GP for not letting her break through.

tumblr_ovznxgIto51u6n38po1_250.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

goldenrealm

I wonder what it could have been if this song were the lead single for EMOTION instead of I Really Like You,

I hope she got a new album coming up

StrawberryBlond

There was no need to layer talking on top of the start of the second verse. If it's a real video, not a behind the scenes video, there's no point in doing that, now we can't hear part of the song! I think the whole thing deserved so much more - as if the entire lot couldn't have been shot like the final scene. I know this is just a song for a movie but I really do hope she's working on new music as this song already shows some real promise for the future.

BELINDA POP
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

There was no need to layer talking on top of the start of the second verse. If it's a real video, not a behind the scenes video, there's no point in doing that, now we can't hear part of the song! I think the whole thing deserved so much more - as if the entire lot couldn't have been shot like the final scene. I know this is just a song for a movie but I really do hope she's working on new music as this song already shows some real promise for the future.

I hate when they do that on music videos I swear 

Archived