💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

The Ultimate The Cure cover

Seeka

Featured Posts

Someone please make me stop.

Anyways, this... this is something I really want to do, and I think it would be the best, though it might take a little longer than I would like.

I want to create a "The Cure" cover much like this, subtracting the multiple languages (unless people would think that's awesome) much like this.

So here is what I think should happen!

8-bit intro that copies The Cure intro, then bridge, but fades into a chorus sung by a singular person. The song from here on, until the bridge, is orchestral with bits and stems that call back to the original song.

The first and second verses are sung by by two different people.

Example:

I'll undress you, 'cause you're tired
Cover you as you desire
When you fall asleep inside my arms

May not have the fancy things
But I'll give you everything
You could ever want, it's in my arms

Bold is the first person.

Italics is the second person.

For the prechorus, I thought we could have multiple singing the "So baby tell me yes" line. Bu have a singular person singing all the other lines.

For the chorus, this is the fun part, will have everyone singing. Anyone who dares to submit themselves singing a chorus.

And just like "Weight of the World" I want a bunch of scat "lalalalas" that we can filter in, starting at the bridge. The bridge of course, will be sung by a bunch of people too, I think.

But after the song finally ends, and I think this is really cute, anyone who submits a "get well Gaga!" will be played. Of course it won't be played all at nice, but I wanna leave that to the producers.

Does anyone like this idea? Of course we need producers, some singers, then other volunteers, even if that can't sing, to lend their voices, even for just a chorus.

I really like this idea, and hope a lot of you do too!

Also, check out my main idea thread.

AmericanGUY

the only thing i know about a song is where the play button is :toofunny: i wish i could help

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Just now, AmericanGUY said:

the only thing i know about a song is where the play button is :toofunny:

You could just record a "get well Gaga" or maybe even a chorus. Main thing is though, I need producers.

1 minute ago, calmar said:

I can lend my voice if you'd like!

Sweet! But I need producers right now as well, but I'll contact everyone who has shown interest once I get some producers. But finding people to work for free is going to be tough... or maybe all the producers are off tonight.

Just now, Seeka said:

Sweet! But I need producers right now as well, but I'll contact everyone who has shown interest once I get some producers. But finding people to work for free is going to be tough... or maybe all the producers are off tonight.

Yeah, I have no skill in that department other than toggling volume of a vocal layer over an instrumental on Garageband :smh: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

4 minutes ago, calmar said:

Yeah, I have no skill in that department other than toggling volume of a vocal layer over an instrumental on Garageband :smh: 

I know a little mixing, but I'm not that good.

6 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

I can produce but I'm not a pro :selena:

Maybe we can get with it and see how much I remember :emma:

Haha well we need a team probably. Like I said, I want it to be 8-bit of the intro that heads into the bridge, that fades away into a chorus. from there on it's orchestral with bits of the original song until the bridge, where it goes full orchestra.

Mr Judas
1 hour ago, Seeka said:

Haha well we need a team probably. Like I said, I want it to be 8-bit of the intro that heads into the bridge, that fades away into a chorus. from there on it's orchestral with bits of the original song until the bridge, where it goes full orchestra.

I'll be more than glad to help in any way :emma:

Pm me for email id and more talk pls :hug:

Duella Dvil
2 hours ago, Seeka said:

@Jay.P BABY THE GOOD SIS GAGA NEEDS YOU

www.instagram.com/theduella666

25 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

I'll be more than glad to help in any way :emma:

Pm me for email id and more talk pls :hug:

will do so tomorrows. Sleepy time now.

22 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

@Jay.P BABY THE GOOD SIS GAGA NEEDS YOU

Also @U-GO-BOY and any other person working with musical programs!

Hey. I'm not that good but if there's any way I can help piece it together i'm glad. Just inform me when you collect enough material.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Duella Dvil
13 hours ago, Jay.P said:

Hey. I'm not that good but if there's any way I can help piece it together i'm glad. Just inform me when you collect enough material.

"I'm not that good" you made Government Hooker, Black Jesus, and Vogue BANG together. The suspect has plead SHOOKETH

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived