💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga explains Taylor K's breakup in 5F2

RGR

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, Illuminati said:

I feel like if this was really part of the reason then maybe it was related to her winning a Golden Globe for AHS. I mean Taylor dedicated his entire life to acting and Gaga just took a random role and won an award. I would see why it would be frustrating

Have you seen the Chicago series? They're basically trying to be the next Grey's or Law and Order  (well they are made by the same guy who does Law and Order). Chicago Justice kinda tanked, and I expect the rest to go down soon. I can easily see why Taylor still hasn't gotten anything :reductive:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

I will admit, it must be extremely hard to be with someone as successful as Gaga. I mean it's intimidating but if you truly love her you will just accept that.

I would be very sad if I found out Taylor ended the relationship and the engagement because he couldn't handle Gaga being so successful and a musician and as an early actress.

SlaeUrAnus

This has nothing to do with her success. I think Taylor really loved her and I don't think for one moment they broke up because he was 'jealous' of her winning a GG for AHS. Ironically, they got together was Gaga was still at an all time high in her popularity. 

I think it was the logistics. They were both in separate states all the time doing their own thing, and it sounded like their individual careers were too much time and effort. Not to mention Taylor wanted kids and I think Gaga though it was too soon to have them, maybe because she was fixated on her career? I don't know.

In my messy era.

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I will admit, it must be extremely hard to be with someone as successful as Gaga. I mean it's intimidating but if you truly love her you will just accept that.

I would be very sad if I found out Taylor ended the relationship and the engagement because he couldn't handle Gaga being so successful and a musician and as an early actress.

Well imagine going on a date and a mob of reporter/camera clickers/autograph seekers swarm around you....but you don't exist... they're all after you date... 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Oh sh.it. All these tough men that she dates and they're all intimidated by a confident, successful woman.

It's too bad she seems to think d.ick too bomb. She'd make a great lesbian. Although she couldn't get her soccer team of children that way lol

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I am sure there is much more depth to it than she said :poot: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

GagaMyBlood95
31 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Well imagine going on a date and a mob of reporter/camera clickers/autograph seekers swarm around you....but you don't exist... they're all after you date... 

He was with her for 5 years, not 5 weeks. And HE proposed to her and it's not like this is 2008 we're talking about. It was after BTW era which was Gaga's peak and he was very much aware what he was getting into.

It's kinda obvious from Gaga's sentence that he could handle her music success but when she got to the movies, he just couldn't and that alone tells you that he could not be happy for Gaga. She doesn't need that kind of a partner by her side.

3 hours ago, tthen said:

Have you seen the Chicago series? They're basically trying to be the next Grey's or Law and Order  (well they are made by the same guy who does Law and Order). Chicago Justice kinda tanked, and I expect the rest to go down soon. I can easily see why Taylor still hasn't gotten anything :reductive:

LBR Kinney got the most exposure when he was with Gaga :giggle:

I bet nobody knows what TV shows he did before that happen, even though some might sounds familiar. And his filmography are not very long for someone who did it since forever :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

LBR Kinney got the most exposure when he was with Gaga :giggle:

I bet nobody knows what TV shows he did before that happen, even though some might sounds familiar. And his filmography are not very long for someone who did it since forever :giggle:

I only know that he did Chicago Justice (and I only know that as a result of watching all eps of SVU). Forgot about him until he got engaged to Gaga (wasn't a huge fan at the time, but I adored her Oscars performance and was happy for her). 

Giorno Giovanna
6 minutes ago, tthen said:

I only know that he did Chicago Justice (and I only know that as a result of watching all eps of SVU). Forgot about him until he got engaged to Gaga (wasn't a huge fan at the time, but I adored her Oscars performance and was happy for her). 

i actually knew him from The Vampire Diaries show, he acted as one of the werewolves and was later tortured by a vampire.

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

1 minute ago, tthen said:

Just now, ToughHooker said:

i actually knew him from The Vampire Diaries show, he acted as one of the werewolves and was later tortured by a vampire.

I saw him when he did Trauma on reruns when Y&I MV happened and was like, "isn't that the guy on tv show?" :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

13 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

So now she's dating Christian, what's gonna happen to him :emma:

An oscar :bon:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

9 hours ago, crushedlemonice said:

I do remember that when Gaga and Taylor were still engaged, when people would ask him about the future in interviews, Taylor would always mention that he wanted a bunch of kids and how his mom wanted him to have grandchildren soon. I'm guessing that with how busy Gaga is, there wasn't really a realistic future where that could happen.

That is kind of sad, what if she chooses career over family and after that complains that she have trouble with starting family? That is a very often case with men - they choose career but later complain about being alone.

Archived