GypsyBabe

Just a case of territorial pissing, but embarrassing nonetheless :duck:

⚯͛

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani Gaga

Why does she do that? It's not like she needs to make money or something. :gum:

The only thing that's going to cause is bad reputation. You don't want another ARTPOP era, do you sis? :trollga:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

CautiousLurker
2 hours ago, sillynate said:

Replies like this are what make this site so amazing and unique :selena::hug::air::wub:

I am the things you claim, yes :interestinga:

Xoxo Adriana

that doesn't sound like her at all :ohno: is DivaGa back again to reclaim ha throne?

Duella Dvil
5 hours ago, Another Bad Kid said:

I wonder what Gaga herself has to say on the matter. 

Thank you, this is soooooo unlike Gaga

www.instagram.com/theduella666

bitchimtrying
2 hours ago, Robinladen said:

It's a TV show from a tiny country that has like 200k viewers.

That's not what matters, her lawyers also sued a Jeans company recently for use of the 'Gaga' name. It's a legitimate legal strategy, people like Taylor, BeyoncÊ, Rihanna all have legal teams that do this. 

zakariah

It's probably just her record label being b!tches, she would never care about these kinds of trivial matters.

3 hours ago, bitchimtrying said:

The whole point of lawsuits like this isn't to win, it's to set a precedent that it you use the 'gaga' name or brand you will get sued. TV/Media lawyers are constantly suing for minor things like this as a deterrent to stop people thinking that they can use a copyright or trademark without it being checked. In other words it's less of a lawsuit more of a 'We see what you're doing, and you're stepping on our turf' sort of thing. 

So when is Lady Gaga getting sued by Queen? 

bitchimtrying
Just now, Ryuuchan_X said:

So when is Lady Gaga getting sued by Queen? 

When Freddy Mercury comes back from the dead.

I actually understand the case and I do find it necessary for any brand. If anything, I find it weird because Gaga is so huge compared to this tiny Radio Gaga thing and their act is not likely to cause her any issues. I agree that Radio Gaga the song was there before but you have to understand that this decision was not coming from a diva Lady Gaga. This is pretty complex to explain but if you really care about it, you can read about it. A businessman knows this act is very important for the reliability of any business, no matter the size. We all agree that both the word "Lady" and the word "Gaga" are not owned by her but she does need to do her best to protect her business like everyone else. It really has nothing to do with her personality.

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

gagafrontrow
17 hours ago, aphrodisio said:

I actually understand the case and I do find it necessary for any brand. If anything, I find it weird because Gaga is so huge compared to this tiny Radio Gaga thing and their act is not likely to cause her any issues. I agree that Radio Gaga the song was there before but you have to understand that this decision was not coming from a diva Lady Gaga. This is pretty complex to explain but if you really care about it, you can read about it. A businessman knows this act is very important for the reliability of any business, no matter the size. We all agree that both the word "Lady" and the word "Gaga" are not owned by her but she does need to do her best to protect her business like everyone else. It really has nothing to do with her personality.

Lady Gaga law... Hopefully in cheaper paperback soon, but here's a section on google books about it:

https://books.google.com/books?id=MgmkDQAAQBAJ&pg=PA72&dq=deflem+"Laws+of+lady+gaga"&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q=deflem "Laws of lady gaga"&f=false

Meow. 

www.gagafrontrow.com

Archived