💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Brazil the best crowd ever?

ClariceStarling

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Luc said:

I once read a theory that it's simply because of climate: Mediterannean/Latin countries have a hot climate and a more festive culture as compared to the colder Northern Europeans. But I don't see Australian or South-West-US crowds being as lively so I don't know.

Hot climate prob has nothing to do with it (it's also hot here with us Arabs but prob still nothing to do with it). Definitely a cultural thing.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAAAAS we're the best tbh

I'm not gonna go to RIR tho, I'm watching it with my bf at home, but we're sure screaming like hell

I remember when she was here with BTWB, everything was so perfect, everyone were losing their minds with every single detail

I remember the wind revealing the Castle stage before the concert begins and we were screaming everytime it happened :giveup::giveup:

Kanyeee West
5 hours ago, tthen said:

For some reason, I've realized that Latin/Hispanic/Potuguese crowds along with Arab and some Mediterranean ones are always the ones with the most life/excitement/activity in crowds. Not sure if it's cultural  (well here for Arabs it is, but not sure about elsewhere), but it's always a fun show with them.

+ Turks

From personal experience in the U.K. and seeing videos online of other countries, they're all pretty high energy apart from crowds in the US. The crowds in the US just seem to stick their phones in the air and record the stage.

14 minutes ago, Gray said:

+ Turks

Aren't they on Mediterranean? How could I forget them..my cousin went to Demi there (and Selena in Dubai :selena:) and said that it was insane 

Kanyeee West
56 minutes ago, tthen said:

Aren't they on Mediterranean? How could I forget them..my cousin went to Demi there (and Selena in Dubai :selena:) and said that it was insane 

yes they are Mediterranean, so so passionate ,loud and ,and handsome :giveup: 

Kanyeee West
1 hour ago, tthen said:

Hot climate prob has nothing to do with it (it's also hot here with us Arabs but prob still nothing to do with it). Definitely a cultural thing.

climate has a huge part in it , but then again I guess small portion of it goes to culture. 

Just now, Gray said:

yes they are Mediterranean, so so passionate ,loud and ,and handsome :giveup: 

Well I won't argue with that (especially the first :selena:)

Just now, Gray said:

climate has a huge part in it , but then again I guess small portion of it goes to culture. 

But how? The trend suggests that it is, but there are several outliers. Any proof? Would love to know if there's any correlation.

Kanyeee West
2 minutes ago, tthen said:

But how? The trend suggests that it is, but there are several outliers. Any proof? Would love to know if there's any correlation.

TBH I have no proof of this and this is kinda my mindset, when we look up to warmer places people they tend to be more close/intimate(Both physical and emotionally)/touchy/celebrating. like family circles are kinda bigger/important than compared to colder places. also people from warm places tend to be more loud/expressive/and passionate and they have more colour in their cultures. (ofcourse Australia and NZ are exceptions here)

4 hours ago, tthen said:

I mean, these cultures don't really share anything apart from their climate... so what led to these cultures being so festive/dramatic/etc?

ClariceStarling
6 hours ago, tthen said:

5 minutes ago, Luc said:

I mean, these cultures don't really share anything apart from their climate... so what led to these cultures being so festive/dramatic/etc?

Climate has definitely something to do with it. It influenced people and their moods. And it shaped culture around the world. 

Just now, Luc said:

Arabian culture heavily influenced Spanish and Portuguese culture. We (Arabs) ruled most of the Iberian peninsula for some time. Hell it wasn't until 1492 that we were completely gone from Andalusia (rule started around 711) So it MIGHT be related? Like someone said, southern US are pretty hot, but don't have the same enthusiasm (?) as the aforementioned reasons.

3 hours ago, tthen said:

Arabian culture heavily influenced Spanish and Portuguese culture. We (Arabs) ruled most of the Iberian peninsula for some time. Hell it wasn't until 1492 that we were completely gone from Andalusia (rule started around 711) So it MIGHT be related? Like someone said, southern US are pretty hot, but don't have the same enthusiasm (?) as the aforementioned reasons.

But then again, southern US is (for the white part) European immigrants settled not too long ago. And Italy has the same kind of loud audience culture with less Arab influences.

2 minutes ago, Luc said:

But then again, southern US is (for the white part) European immigrants settled not too long ago. And Italy has the same kind of loud audience culture with less Arab influences.

Forgot about the great Italians (my brother went to a football match there and is surprised that he's still alive). I'm willing to believe the climate has something to do with it, but there are outliers (southern US), and I can't find anything on it :saladga:

Archived