Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Suicide Groups: New Lady Gaga song sets bad example

Americano

Featured Posts

FrozenKookie

Already.. controversial? When will your favesz!!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoyalMonster

LOL,i knew from the moment i heard Gaga's new song yesterday that the media would stir up some kind of **** storm about her song lyrics.

Pubichair

Well it's clearly a song giving advice. How one does a peroxide shot remains unknown.

I've also become a gambler and baked goods quizmaster since hearing Pokerface, I refuse to be friends with people because I want their STDs after Bad Romance, I have begun stalking people and putting **** ontop of my radio after hearing Paparazzi, I refuse to wear clothes, I always cry and I'm covered in amneotic fluid because I was Born this way, and ontop of that, I'm in court next month due to my partner being a bigamist, apparently I wasn't the only one that married the night.

It's a ****ing song, not an instructional video. Do these people slate Adele for promoting pyromania? Rihanna for promoting russian roulette? Katy Perry for being dreadful?

Bahahahaha about the Katy Perry shade.

And the backlash begins.......

I hope interscope don't make this song a single if it's on the new album, it'll be the second judas which will cause a major **** storm

again, another group that sees a line and not the whole song. it's the same as the judas-devil-antichrist-let's-cancel-her-shows in the philippines

there are worse songs out there that promote d--gs and violence

Fusel

They make the song look like a suicide song, but it ISN'T. For me it is a song about the tragic death of young women caused by media & society since she's referencing Diana's & Marylin's death.

These people really didn't get the song.

Jase

So basically when she sings about being 'born this way' and happy songs she gets backlash for being too simple minded yet when she creates a song that tells the truth about suicide and what fame can cause she gets even more backlash. What do people want from her? -_-

Obviously she needs to sing about getting drunk in clubs :smh:

Neight Shayde

The song isn't even released yet. A little controversy wouldn't hurt, right?

btw, those people are soo.. ughh. They didn't even get the message of the song.

JUDAS all over again tbh.

J e s s e

Really? They think she's promoting suicide? With this fan base?

I can't imagine how angry she would be if she read this

THIS^ :tea:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Can't she ever write music that means something to her without people trying to criticize

Tarl69gp

Well, I'll probably be shot for this but has anyone here had a suicide in the family? It really cuts to the bone. My brother committed suicide when I was 16 (he was 23) and my mother will never be the same. I am a huge Monster and my mom is my best friend. When I read her the lyrics she got furious. She said Lady Gaga is too important and too influential to be releasing that kind of material. Impressionable youth take high regard to what she says. She thinks LG is too young and if she releases this song and has a string of suicides after (which we all know is possible because look at all the suicides that have taken place already), Lady Gaga is gonna feel terrible. There is some legitimacy to my mother's claim. I for one love Lady Gaga but I merely let her bring joy to my life, not completely rearrange it. Some young teens might. I personally believe that it is freedom of creativity and she is merely sharing a piece of her diary with us. Could it have these negative effects: YES! Should she not release it? I don't know. My mom has always supported Gaga for me and has always been enthusiastic about it. She said if she is going to release music like this, she no longer has any use for her and will not want to hear another thing about her. That will break my heart because I tell my mom everything and Gaga is a hugh part of my life. Pop music makes up about 75% of my music and Gaga is 75% of my pop music. Music is about 50% of my life's pleasures. Nothing Gaga could ever release will make me appreciate the effects she has had on my life any less, however, this very well could be detrimental to society if it is a single. Thoughts?

TArL

Fusel

Well, I'll probably be shot for this but has anyone here had a suicide in the family? It really cuts to the bone. My brother committed suicide when I was 16 (he was 23) and my mother will never be the same. I am a huge Monster and my mom is my best friend. When I read her the lyrics she got furious. She said Lady Gaga is too important and too influential to be releasing that kind of material. Impressionable youth take high regard to what she says. She thinks LG is too young and if she releases this song and has a string of suicides after (which we all know is possible because look at all the suicides that have taken place already), Lady Gaga is gonna feel terrible. There is some legitimacy to my mother's claim. I for one love Lady Gaga but I merely let her bring joy to my life, not completely rearrange it. Some young teens might. I personally believe that it is freedom of creativity and she is merely sharing a piece of her diary with us. Could it have these negative effects: YES! Should she not release it? I don't know. My mom has always supported Gaga for me and has always been enthusiastic about it. She said if she is going to release music like this, she no longer has any use for her and will not want to hear another thing about her. That will break my heart because I tell my mom everything and Gaga is a hugh part of my life. Pop music makes up about 75% of my music and Gaga is 75% of my pop music. Music is about 50% of my life's pleasures. Nothing Gaga could ever release will make me appreciate the effects she has had on my life any less, however, this very well could be detrimental to society if it is a single. Thoughts?

TArL

I understand your point. It's sad but there are some people living their life completely for Gaga. Remember the lines from the Queen that Jamey posted before he killed himself?

I really like the song, but the kind of fan that mixes Gaga's art & his own life up is really dangerous.

inuborg

HOE MAH GAWD GAW GAW WROTE A SAWNG ABOT SUE-E-SIDE. I MUST KILL MAHSELF :cryga:

:derpga:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived