Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Suicide Groups: New Lady Gaga song sets bad example

Americano

Featured Posts

Lady Palutena

"Princess Die" is not glorifying suicide at all. Just expressing the pain behind it. :smh:

It reminded me of my very own attempt, not something I'm extremely proud of but I think the message of the song overall is to let those know that they are not alone in that regard.

It's a shame because people think that if you just leave it alone or ignore it it goes away but by not being vocal about it or bringing it to the light it happens more because people feel they have nobody to turn to. It's not like she's saying "Look at me in this gorgeous gown killing myself, you should do it too."

Well it's clearly a song giving advice. How one does a peroxide shot remains unknown.

I've also become a gambler and baked goods quizmaster since hearing Pokerface, I refuse to be friends with people because I want their STDs after Bad Romance, I have begun stalking people and putting **** ontop of my radio after hearing Paparazzi, I refuse to wear clothes, I always cry and I'm covered in amneotic fluid because I was Born this way, and ontop of that, I'm in court next month due to my partner being a bigamist, apparently I wasn't the only one that married the night.

It's a ****ing song, not an instructional video. Do these people slate Adele for promoting pyromania? Rihanna for promoting russian roulette? Katy Perry for being dreadful?

These^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :clap:

I LOLed at the First paragraph though :laughga:

I guess hating on GaGa is all the media can do, she's a threat to them evidently. :hor:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took them long enough

I bet those people got mad at Pumped Up Kicks too.

Really? They think she's promoting suicide? With this fan base?

I can't imagine how angry she would be if she read this

Rollercoaster

"We get artistic license" and all that sentence, then they negate it with "Celebrities need to acknowledge that they're role models" Uhm, she put out a whole ****ing album with that message and it was the theme of TMB and is part of the theme of TBTWB. I have concluded that these people are idiots and should not be allowed to talk to suicidal people, they'll probably make the problem worse.

Xavier Gia

haters gonna hate !!! i loved the song...and must of us,i think liked it too...whoever wrote the article must be very depressed...cause no artist in the world would write a song to encourage suicide...cause definitely would end his/her career...that;s just a troll article !!!!

LOVED THE PRINCESS DIE !!!!!!!!!!

MelbHawker

I so agree with this article .. seriously, everyone I know that has seen and heard the song has now committed suicide. Those who haven't just can't stop talking about it because they love it so much.

Please b---h, please. This song is beautiful.

Elizabeth

I'm not surprised that people are saying things like this and whilst I don't think it's promoting suicide at all, I understand that some of the lyrics could be potentially 'triggering'. That being said, people like to pick up on the slightest little thing that Gaga does and find a way to criticise it.

DanceInTheFlames

I was waiting for this after I listened to the song for the first time, and honestly I can understand what they are saying. It's very controversial.

glitterbang

But I don't feel the song is glorifying suicide at all, to me it's quite the opposite, it's Gaga's way of painting this dreary picture of how unglamorous suicide is & how you SHOULDN'T do it.

Dangerous Man

I'm not anymore surprised. :crazy:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

It's very strange to be a Lady Gaga's fan.

You never know whether she is causing controversy intentionally or it's just people wro are thinking into her every action too much :duck:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived