💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Bad Romance' Exits Top 100 Most-Viewed MVs

Music

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga's most-watched music video, Bad Romance has officially departed the Top 100 most-viewed music videos of all time on YouTube at 860,000,000 views and gaining 250,000* views daily.

---

it is crazy to think that only a few years ago this masterpiece was apart of Top 10 most-viewed music videos...further proving that streaming is major way people are currently listening and discovering music.

watch the music video that redefined pop culture!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstacy

Absolutely horrendous. Totally unacceptable. One hundred % tragic. Just sooo bad. Vile and Atrocious. 

In 2017? In this economy? This is the reality in Trump's America.

Glamourpuss

I want to tell everyone to get viewing but the thing is this video is already a classic. It is always going to be watched. It's going down in history like MJ's Thriller. Videos like Closer mentioned above will be forgotten about in 5 years. Nobody will ever forget Bad Romance. :firega:

WildAmerican

Not_Spectacular.gif

BR leaving the top 100

It's gonna be #110 real soon too.

Watch it fats

It got 316k views recently... that's better but watch it everyday

TeenIdle
2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I want to tell everyone to get viewing but the thing is this video is already a classic. It is always going to be watched. It's going down in history like MJ's Thriller. Videos like Closer mentioned above will be forgotten about in 5 years. Nobody will ever forget Bad Romance. :firega:

Closer is already forgotten if you ask me

Remember when it re-entered the top50 after super bowl?

Only a histroy defining, incredible song of this century

giphy.gif

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Mirages

Well the music industry is officialy over. Lets move on to the movie industry, seems like Gaga did as well :toofunny:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived