Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's Standards on getting EGOT..

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Her standard is really high and it is high enough to reach the level of the EGOT acheivement thus making her the generation's EGOT acheiver. But before you can say she can easily win that... these are the percentage of success in winning for Gaga in the 4 American entertainment awards. 

Grammy- 100% : She has ventured music since her beginning of her career and has won several. This is the most easiest award for Gaga to win.

Emmy- 60%: It lowered 40% because while we see Gaga in a TV Show, her acting needs to be skilled up more and needs to appear in more TV shows. It is still easy nonetheless.

Oscar- 80%- She ventured in the business of acting. With the help of A Star is Born, there will be no panicking since A Star is Born is really praised by the committee itself.

Tony- 40%- The hardest one, even EGOT winners (ex. Liza Minelli, Barbra Streisand) took some years for them to win. She hasn't really ventured in some major operas and only appeared in them during her New York brunette years. She can still win a Tony if she will venture the opera scene if older.

These are the percentage of success in winning for Gaga in the Emmy, Oscar, Grammy and Tony awards.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

DaftFameMonster

Its rather sad that we could have had E, G and O already.. 

SlayGagaloo
Just now, LateToCult2k17 said:

Y'all need to slow down. She only has the G so far.

Academy Award nominee 

x3 Emmy nominations 

She's getting there sooner or later 

Over.

She could get an Emmy for some variety special or for "HBO: The Joanne World Tour" or something like that. It doesn't necessarily need to be for acting.

For an Oscar, her best bet is Best Original Song.

She could maybe go the Elton John route for a Tony and compose the music for a broadway show. Shame that the "A Star Is Born" musical that's coming up is using the songs from the Judy Garland version, not the songs Gaga has composed. She could have gotten a nomination for that.

15 minutes ago, DaftFameMonster said:

Its rather sad that we could have had E, G and O already.. 

She could of haved it with one song. WTF you doing Academy.:saladga:

YourCureness

For a while I thought this thread is about Gaga's standard for singing TEOG :selena:

Why are you worrying about a Tony. She already got one.

Emmy for 5F2 or a JWT special

Oscar for ASIB (if it's good) or doing a song for another movie

Gaga has the potential to be an incredible stage artist (versatile voice/perfect theatre persona/have you realised that lots of the greats are New Yorkers?) so she can nab a Tony if she does Broadway or writes a song for a musical.

ZiggyZiggs

honey it makes me really sad but she's nowhere near being this gen's EGOT winner.

Meet CYNTHIA ERIVO

636221663942832320-Cynthia-Erivo-Approve

She won an Emmy, Grammy and a Tony for the same play, all in a few months time. And she's only 30 years old. Now she's filming her debut movie directed by Drew Goddard and another one alongside Viola Davis directed by ****ing Steve McQueen :selena: She's coming for that Oscar henny :selena: If she gets the Oscar she'll be the youngest and the fastest EGOT winner :selena: 

what am I doing with my life :selena: 

Red Velvet
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

honey its makes me really sad but she's nowhere near being this gen's EGOT winner.

Meet CYNTHIA ERIVO

She won an Emmy, Grammy and a Tony for the same play, all in a few months time. And she's only 30 years old. Now she's filming her debut movie directed by Drew Goddard and another one alongside Viola Davis directed by ****ing Steve McQueen :selena: She's coming for that Oscar henny :selena: If she gets the Oscar she'll be the youngest and the fastest EGOT winner :selena: 

*here wishing she reveals her age as a 39 year old woman.* I don't care if she is the fastest EGOT winner, I CARE THAT GAGA WILL BE THE YOUNGEST WINNER.

(what am I doing with my life :selena:)

Reply: Here in GGD, typing your problems away while listening to Katy Perry.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

14 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

honey its makes me really sad but she's nowhere near being this gen's EGOT winner.

Meet CYNTHIA ERIVO

Nuff said

Also Viola is a queen the Oscars love her and they'll see Cynthia and love her so Cynthia for the EGOT:lolly:

Edit: she's also signed on for a Harriet Tubman biopic so she just unofficially got the Oscar 

bionic
29 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Shame that the "A Star Is Born" musical that's coming up is using the songs from the Judy Garland version, not the songs Gaga has composed. She could have gotten a nomination for that.

Oh I never knew that. :( 

buy bionic

31 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Shame that the "A Star Is Born" musical that's coming up is using the songs from the Judy Garland version, not the songs Gaga has composed.

That basically means she has a higher chance of getting that Oscar. Oscars love classics and Judy is amazing so they'll def be tempted to at least consider rewarding her

Archived