Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

#GagaWeWantRedSectionBack

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster
8 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Gaga: *comes out saying she suffers from crippling chronical pain that affects her every day life and very obviously cuts the shortest act of the tour as a compromise*

Y'all: How dare you cut those those two album tracks and one 8 year old single out of your 1 hour 50 minute stage act that requires your body do to intense choreography despite all the pain you are in!

:selena:

Y'all out here have me hoping she never performs Panned in Circles ever again.

She dances through all the show... We are allowed to express our opinions and ask her why does she skip them! We love gaga but its not like we need to worship everything she does. Its unfair to some monsters to have a cut show, and even more after being in line for hours (maybe days).

And the shortest act is the JD/LG/Telephone one

I See You

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Excuse me but the choreo she does during Bloody Mary and Paparazzi you can do it effortless. We are not talking about Poker Face or LoveGame

She probably aware of that, but what's more resonable:

Cut several of your most known classics OR cut a single and two obscure album tracks only mega fans know. Not to mentions that she'd have to rearrange the entire show if she cut out anything else. This act pretty much... was designed to be cut from the beginning if it was too much for Gaga. That's why it is so short.

JoanneMonster
Just now, Supersonic said:

She probably aware of that, but what's more resonable:

Cut several of your most known classics OR cut a single and two obscure album tracks only mega fans know. Not to mentions that she'd have to rearrange the entire show if she cut out anything else. This act pretty much... was designed to be cut from the beginning if it was too much for Gaga. That's why it is so short.

But we want her to say something, like ''I wont be performing the red act because...'' and then I'll be happy, we dont like her to be cutting it sometimes. Imagine if you were by the DIC witing for hours to see Gaga a meter away from you and when the interlude is over all you get is angel down

I See You

Whispering
30 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

She dances through all the show... We are allowed to express our opinions and ask her why does she skip them! We love gaga but its not like we need to worship everything she does. Its unfair to some monsters to have a cut show, and even more after being in line for hours (maybe days).

And the shortest act is the JD/LG/Telephone one

Don't stand in line for hours or days. 

It is not unfair. You still get a two hour show and get your money's worth. Some shows will be different than others, and this holds true for most artists. 

And why would she cut a set with fan favorites/top hits? The majority of people there would much prefer to hear these songs! 

Whispering
19 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

But we want her to say something, like ''I wont be performing the red act because...'' and then I'll be happy, we dont like her to be cutting it sometimes. Imagine if you were by the DIC witing for hours to see Gaga a meter away from you and when the interlude is over all you get is angel down

She's not going to say that in the middle of the show? Are you serious right now? 

99 per cent of the people there don't even know that they missed it. The majority of people there have probably never heard two out of three of the songs in that set. This is an obsession with this very slim part of the fanbase. The rest don't care! 

ryanripley
29 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

if she did that, she'd get boo'd the f*ck offstage :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JoanneMonster
13 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

if she did that, she'd get boo'd the f*ck offstage :poot: 

21 minutes ago, Whispering said:

She's not going to say that in the middle of the show? Are you serious right now? 

99 per cent of the people there don't even know that they missed it. The majority of people there have probably never heard two out of three of the songs in that set. This is an obsession with this very slim part of the fanbase. The rest don't care! 

I mean on twitter or something! She could give us one good reason so we cant complain. Of course shes not crazy she wont say that on a show:selena:

And BTW the show is not 2 hours long without that part. Last night It was like an hour 45 (maximum)

I See You

JoanneMonster
26 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Don't stand in line for hours or days. 

It is not unfair. You still get a two hour show and get your money's worth. Some shows will be different than others, and this holds true for most artists. 

And why would she cut a set with fan favorites/top hits? The majority of people there would much prefer to hear these songs! 

People have been camping for A MONTH for her next arena show. Looking at it from any way, its unfair for fans to get a cut version of the show. And I love the whole show, its just that I dont want to be there affraid and focusing my attention on thinking if shell perform them or not, I cant help it sorry

I See You

Whispering
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

I mean on twitter or something! She could give us one good reason so we cant complain. Of course shes not crazy she wont say that on a show:selena:

And BTW the show is not 2 hours long without that part. Last night It was like an hour 45 (maximum)

That's silly. We aren't small children. She doesn't have to explain everything to us. 

It's been two hours or longer every night. Cutting that five minutes out didn't cut the show 15 minutes. The show was two hours or longer at every stadium show and that set was cut in the stadiums. 

Whispering
14 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

People have been camping for A MONTH for her next arena show. Looking at it from any way, its unfair for fans to get a cut version of the show. And I love the whole show, its just that I dont want to be there affraid and focusing my attention on thinking if shell perform them or not, I cant help it sorry

That's their issue. 99 per cent of the people are going to show up right before the doors open. 

If you are there just thinking about that, that's really your problem. I suggest that you might want to take a break from this site and from following the shows. Maybe then you can have a good time. 

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

That's silly. We aren't small children. She doesn't have to explain everything to us. 

It's been two hours or longer every night. Cutting that five minutes out didn't cut the show 15 minutes. The show was two hours or longer at every stadium show and that set was cut in the stadiums. 

I watched the whole show yesterday and was not 2 hours:toofunny: the red segment is not 5 minutes long.

You should not say that what Im saying is silly, everybodys got an opinion even if you dont like it, theres nothing wrong with this thread and theres nothing offensive. If you want to get a cut show for your date thats excellent, but I dont want to. If you dont like it just get out of this thread, no ones forcing you to read it. 

I See You

JoanneMonster
2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

That's their issue. 99 per cent of the people are going to show up right before the doors open. 

If you are there just thinking about that, that's really your problem. I suggest you take a break from this site and following the shows. Maybe then you can have a good time. 

You really cant reply without trying to offend people? :toofunny:

Just get out of my thread and go spread your negativity someplace else

I See You

Whispering
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

I watched the whole show yesterday and was not 2 hours:toofunny: the red segment is not 5 minutes long.

You should not say that what Im saying is silly, everybodys got an opinion even if you dont like it, theres nothing wrong with this thread and theres nothing offensive. If you want to get a cut show for your date thats excellent, but I dont want to. If you dont like it just get out of this thread, no ones forcing you to read it. 

It's silly to think Gaga needs to alert the whole world on twitter about any changes to the show, or to give reasons for those changes. 

I will get what I get. Nothing is going to change that fact. You will get what you get. Whining about it here and coming up with hashtags isn't going to get you anything different. 

I have a right to be in this thread as much as anyone else. 

JoanneMonster
Just now, Whispering said:

It's silly to think Gaga needs to alert the whole world on twitter about any changes to the show, or to give reasons for those changes. 

I will get what I get. Nothing is going to change that fact. You will get what you get. Whining about it here and coming up with hashtags isn't going to get you anything different. 

I have a right to be in this thread as much as anyone else. 

Well excuse me for trying to get a better show and not expecting a "you get what you get"

I See You

Archived