đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

#GagaWeWantRedSectionBack

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster

So as you know the red section has been cut from the last JWT (arena show).

Im going to the next arena show and Im afraid she wont perform it.

Yes, I know she gives a great show anyway and all of that. But I dont want to line up for 5 hours to get to certain stage, and dont be close to her. Imagine if you went there, waited the whole show by the DIC stage, and when you think its your moment, start hearing angel down:toofunny:

Im going to the show with my friend (who isnt a gaga fan) and when I messaged her the songs she needed to learn for the concert she told me that DIC and BM were her favorite ones, and Im affraid we wont witness them.

I dont want to force her to perform them if she doesnt want to, but she could cut them forever or perform them forever, shes driving some of us crazy by performing it only sometimes.

And maybe theres a good reason but I really cant unserstand it. Even when she cut it from stadiums... She could just have danced in circles on the main stage...

So if we all tweet #GagaWeWantRedSectionBack she may notice us and tell us why is she / she isnt performing them.

Please help:selena:

I also foun this::toofunny:

I See You

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enceladus

Im going to the show with my friend (who isnt a gaga fan) and when I messaged her the songs she needed to learn for the concert she told me that DIC and BM were her favorite ones, and Im affraid we wont witness them.

:selena: i love you 

gagagoogoose
2 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

So if we all tweet #GagaWeWantRedSectionBack she may notice us and tell us why is she / she isnt performing them.

Knowing Gaga, she will like the tweets about the Red section before cutting it off completely + shorten a few more songs from the tour like:

DHK0IA5UIAEYOom.jpg

I'm going to the next arena show as well. I love the red section. In fact, I love the DIC performance and I will love to see Gaga performing it live.
I would love to have an answer, just to know why isn't she performing the trio at the 2nd dates (apparently), so count me in! #GagaWeWantRedSectionBack

LittleMonster20

I'm glad my concert is at a non-stadium non-arena(Ziggo Dome),so she will probably do the red-section there.

Anyway,I'm hoping for you to get the red section back❤️

Illuminati

That's like my favorite part of the show, I wouldn't have gone anyway cause she doesn't have a date anywhere near but darn.

LittleMonster20
3 minutes ago, squeala said:

What songs are in the red section? 

Bloody Mary

Dancin' In Circles

Paparazzi

And after those comes Angel Down

Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

Bloody Mary

Dancin' In Circles

Paparazzi

And after those comes Angel Down

Oh my god some of my favourites from the setlist why

Be careful! Wanting a full show or unshortened versions is not allowed apparently

who will love me when the night is over

I'm noticing a bit of a pattern (probably wrong tho)

Toronto n1 red segment performed 

Toronto n2 red segment cut

Philly n1 red segment performed 

Philly n2 red segment cut

7 minutes ago, tthen said:

I'm noticing a bit of a pattern (probably wrong tho)

Toronto n1 red segment performed 

Toronto n2 red segment cut

Philly n1 red segment performed 

Philly n2 red segment cut

I've noticed this too. Seems like the 2nd consecutive night on the same city the red segment gets cut. It can be a coincidence but idk...
We will know for sure the next week in Barcelona.

Archived