💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

#GagaWeWantRedSectionBack

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, xSilver said:

I've noticed this too. Seems like the 2nd consecutive night on the same city the red segment gets cut. It can be a coincidence but idk...
We will know for sure the next week in Barcelona.

Isn't n2 the sold out one and n1 still has tickets available? If the theory is true then she'll prob do it vise versa 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ARTPOPSlays

I went to the show at Fenway knowing she wouldn't perform them and honestly if still just as amazing. I think they made it so that there was a set they could cut out at any time if she was maybe feeling pain or sugh. And if you think about it, it's the most logical set to take out

1 minute ago, tthen said:

Isn't n2 the sold out one and n1 still has tickets available? If the theory is true then she'll prob do it vise versa 

You're right, the n2 is the sold out show and n1 still has tickets available.
If she is going to cut them one night it would make sense to perform them at the sold out show the n2, otherwise the fans could be disappointed.
We will see. Hopefully, she doesn't cut them anymore. :gum:

Just now, xSilver said:

If she is going to cut them one night it would make sense to perform them at the sold out show the n2, otherwise the fans could be disappointed.

I'm not the biggest BM fan, but DiC is amazing and Paparazzi (along with Poker Face) is the first Gaga song I ever added to my playlist, so cutting red segment would be disappointing (I'm not gonna even attend JWT unless she has shows in Europe in mid Jan/summer or the Middle East :selena:)

Not The Real Gaga
1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I'm glad my concert is at a non-stadium non-arena(Ziggo Dome),so she will probably do the red-section there.

Anyway,I'm hoping for you to get the red section back❤️

Yeah, she did bring the songs she cut during previous ArtRave shows also back in Amsterdam.

JoanneMonster
1 hour ago, xSilver said:

But Im going to be GA on the first show, I want to be close ti her when she dances in circles

plz help me trend it

I See You

7 hours ago, tthen said:

I'm not the biggest BM fan, but DiC is amazing and Paparazzi (along with Poker Face) is the first Gaga song I ever added to my playlist, so cutting red segment would be disappointing (I'm not gonna even attend JWT unless she has shows in Europe in mid Jan/summer or the Middle East :selena:)

Same. I hope she adds some more dates so you can enjoy the tour (including the red section, of course!)

6 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

But Im going to be GA on the first show, I want to be close ti her when she dances in circles

plz help me trend it

I'm praying for her not to cut the trio at all. We really need to make #GagaWeWantRedSectionBack trend!

JoanneMonster
27 minutes ago, xSilver said:

Same. I hope she adds some more dates so you can enjoy the tour (including the red section, of course!)

I'm praying for her not to cut the trio at all. We really need to make #GagaWeWantRedSectionBack trend!

`yes please! there are only like 4 tweets on twitter and 2 of them are mine:toofunny:

Please help everyone!!

I See You

Gagalvaro

I'm praying for her not to cut the trio as well!!! I want to see her going down singing angel down, it's the best part!!!!!

Ready for both shows in Barcelona!!!!

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

6 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

`yes please! there are only like 4 tweets on twitter and 2 of them are mine:toofunny:

Please help everyone!!

I'm tweeting too! I hope more people join us. :selena:

4 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

I'm praying for her not to cut the trio as well!!! I want to see her going down singing angel down, it's the best part!!!!!

Ready for both shows in Barcelona!!!!

The trio is ICONIC. I'm praying too for her not to cut the holy trinity. Ready for both shows in Barcelona too! Just 8 days to go! I'm nervous. :gum:

JoanneMonster
2 minutes ago, xSilver said:

I'm tweeting too! I hope more people join us. :selena:

The trio is ICONIC. I'm praying too for her not to cut the holy trinity. Ready for both shows in Barcelona too! Just 8 days to go! I'm nervous. :gum:

yes Im also going to both shows, and the first one is when Im gonna be GA so I really wish she performed them! #GagaWeWantRedSectionBack

I See You

Supersonic

Gaga: *comes out saying she suffers from crippling chronical pain that affects her every day life and very obviously cuts the shortest act of the tour as a compromise*

Y'all: How dare you cut those those two album tracks and one 8 year old single out of your 1 hour 50 minute stage act that requires your body do to intense choreography despite all the pain you are in!

:selena:

Y'all out here have me hoping she never performs Panned in Circles ever again.

Gagalvaro
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Gaga: *comes out saying she suffers from crippling chronical pain that affects her every day life and very obviously cuts the shortest act of the tour as a compromise*

Y'all: How dare you cut those those two album tracks and one 8 year old single out of your 1 hour 50 minute stage act that requires your body do to intense choreography despite all the pain you are in!

:selena:

Y'all out here have me hoping she never performs Panned in Circles ever again.

Excuse me but the choreo she does during Bloody Mary and Paparazzi you can do it effortless. We are not talking about Poker Face or LoveGame

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Archived