Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Next Release. You have 2 decisions! (Poll)

FunBuns

THE NEXT ALBUM YOU'D RATHER GET  

270 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

• She will not write any of it. Her part in the album is only singing. She will be happy with it. She will use her vocals in the same way the whole album (love it or hate it). She will not work with anyone from the past releases (also, not even the same haus of gaga and dancers). It will be her best selling album of her career. She'll be #1 all over the world. The GP will eat it and say it's the start of a new genre. The release is 100% this year.
    • She'll write it. Furthermore, she'll work with the producers and directors we always want her to work with. It will do better than Joanne. Monsters will say it's the new TFM. It will do fine, not amazing. 50% this album will be released and maybe not even this year.

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, ReallyVenus said:

This GIF is so unsatisfying

:madge:

YOU MAKE ME MISS ARTPOP SO ****ING MUCH

oh and that cake... late at night you're going to feel cravings for milk and that specific cake. :usrs:

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would we ever want some fake ass album from gaga? She's not that sort of artist, never will be. I stan her for the authenticity and artistry not the success.

36 minutes ago, judxs said:

Why would we ever want some fake ass album from gaga? She's not that sort of artist, never will be. I stan her for the authenticity and artistry not the success.

I love that she's authentic

But do you love others that don't write for themselves or co-write some stuff?

SlaeUrAnus

Call me extra, call me dramatic etc. but I prefer when artists write their music. 

I feel like I can relate to them more, they have a heavy input in their music, and they believe in their artistry. I am not a fan of artists who have others write their music, with the exception of Whitney and Celine though.

In my messy era.

14 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Call me extra, call me dramatic etc. but I prefer when artists write their music. 

I feel like I can relate to them more, they have a heavy input in their music, and they believe in their artistry. I am not a fan of artists who have others write their music, with the exception of Whitney and Celine though.

Feel you

I'll be more interested in an up and coming artist who puts so much effort in making his own vision shine instead of let others make him a hit. If he can make a hit, even better and if not, at least I'll be interested in him for the fact he writes for himself!

PREACH IT. AND SIP ON THAT TEA SIS :tea:

Anyone whose not a fan would definitely choose the first, but we fans like her because she's so unique. You can recognize a Gaga song right off the bat. I mean, I'd rather her be messy and bold then have a album full of palatable, inoffensive pop that caters to top 40 radio. Part of the reason why I like her is that she has the audacity to not be everyone's cup of tea, and the sense of humor to be absurb (Venus, for instance). 

JohnWayne92
10 hours ago, aphrodisio said:

Don't go drama over this. I made this for members to have their voice heard and you can clearly see there are people belonging to every color of the rainbow. This is something beautiful. The thing that is wrong with humanity, not with this fanbase, is always searching for what's wrong in a place we can all belong. This is meant to show the diversity and how we can accept others' opinions without being judgemental of what drives them to think the way they think. And it 100% does not intend I want any of the two options. I didn't vote to my own poll. I made it this way to make the voter think about the + and the - of each option. The best thing that can happen with this conversation between us is you getting to find thought-provoking art in everything that surrounds you. You can't make people think the way you want without going deep and controversial but it's just a way of marketing what you want to serve. This never needs to go personal and if it does, it is absolutely wrong.

This is a site for fans of Lady Gaga. Im not attacking anyone or trying to get personal. Im trying to say that, if you think the first option is in fact an option, i dont think youre a fan for the right reasons. Much like everyone else in this fan base, i want Gaga to slay. I want her to be the biggest thing on the charts every time she releases something. I want to go back to 2009 with every release, where you couldnt turn a corner without seeing or hearing her. But, we all know that if she didnt write her own music, she wouldn't be happy. And if the day comes that she doesn't have a hand in writing her own music, i think we should all know that she is done with music. That her heart isnt in it. So much of what made Gaga a huge star is her writing and creativity. As an artist, it would compromise her integrity. She isnt just a singer. Shes not just a voice. 

With that being said, i would love for her to work with other producers. I want to hear her come up with as many songs and sounds as she can. Put her and the right producer in a room, and they make magic. 

Wanting her to sing someone elses songs so she is popular again, thats the complete opposite. 

Im not trying to be dramatic. I just think that as a fan of hers, i would never want her to sing someone elses songs for the charts. 

techhausmonster

I hope I will never live to see the day that Gaga releases an album she didn't write on. The charts, the awards, the records, all that doesn't mean **** when it comes to quality music. We live in a day and age where people are winning Grammy's for absolute ****, so I don't think of those as a sign of validation or success. They're practically handing them out now. Issa no from me :interestinga:

12 hours ago, JohnWayne92 said:

This is a site for fans of Lady Gaga. Im not attacking anyone or trying to get personal. Im trying to say that, if you think the first option is in fact an option, i dont think youre a fan for the right reasons. Much like everyone else in this fan base, i want Gaga to slay. I want her to be the biggest thing on the charts every time she releases something. I want to go back to 2009 with every release, where you couldnt turn a corner without seeing or hearing her. But, we all know that if she didnt write her own music, she wouldn't be happy. And if the day comes that she doesn't have a hand in writing her own music, i think we should all know that she is done with music. That her heart isnt in it. So much of what made Gaga a huge star is her writing and creativity. As an artist, it would compromise her integrity. She isnt just a singer. Shes not just a voice. 

With that being said, i would love for her to work with other producers. I want to hear her come up with as many songs and sounds as she can. Put her and the right producer in a room, and they make magic. 

Wanting her to sing someone elses songs so she is popular again, thats the complete opposite. 

Im not trying to be dramatic. I just think that as a fan of hers, i would never want her to sing someone elses songs for the charts. 

Now it's clear, thanks. I understand your point of view. I love what you said because she truly is an artist, a writer, a genius.

To me, it feels like you have many reasons to love her! It's not just the music, writing skills, productions, it's also the messages, the marketing, the acts, the streets as a runway, the fashion, the collaborations and much more!

I think people that chose the 1st option love the other things Gaga carries, she's a popstar (I think she's a true rock legend tbh but she's a pop music star) and she gets her talent to people who love different thing.

Maybe I love the way she writes and so do you, but maybe someone else, you'll never know, maybe he loves her leather jackets and he's got a huge crush because of some styles she nailed? And now that she does a different style this fan is left without what he wanted?  I think we can understand that people follow popstars for more than just music or writing skills. For example, Rihanna has an amazing voice (in my opinion, of course) and she doesn't write for herself most of the times (maybe co-writes, not sure and the great thing: don't care), she's Rihanna and she's known for her own vibe and style in the pop world... Some people follow Gaga for the same reasons, they don't love her for her skills, maybe, but we can't measure the amount of love they have for her in their hearts.

All I'm saying is that people are different and those who voted for the first option think in a different way, not that it's wrong or a shame.

But I'm with you 100%, love her for ALL of her talents in everything she does, it's getting me everytime and this is why I love her. The message, the voice, the BEST performer I know, the legend-feels from her, the way she transitions every era.

22 hours ago, aphrodisio said:

I love that she's authentic

But do you love others that don't write for themselves or co-write some stuff?

Yeah, but that's because I don't expect the same level from them, I have Gaga on a high pedestal.

Archived