💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PewDiePie saying the n-word

gag

Featured Posts

August Blue
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

Ya'll Europeans are something else deciding what a person of color should or should not find offensive :air: 

Ignore them, Im european but Im not like that, and people like them are minority in europe and not the majority of the population. :pray::lolly: 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

I'm petty now. So before start dragging, removing edges, exterminating these memebers... I'll just move on from this thread.

May I Read You? 😎

Dominic

Thread is gonna get locked if the arguing and name-calling continues. Just discuss, not bicker please :sweat:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Sizzily
1 minute ago, August Blue said:

What if lets say "fags" were those who were enslaved and opressed and beaten and spited on, segregation etc... 

would be ok with a straight guy calling u a "fag" in such case? 

idk, cuz we weren't. Not all of us have to share the same "woe is me" mindset.

One Banned Boi

Ya'll Europeans are something else deciding what a person of color should or should not find offensive :air: 

Or maybe we're not as sensitive? And maybe we don't give words so much power. :nails:

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

@ZeldaJ um what's wrong with what I said? that's exactly what you're doing rn borderline racism. Some of ya'll are so passionately defending the use of the word makes it so obvious that you use it in you daily life

KingRedd
4 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

No need mama, I'm doing just fine.:whitney:

If I need to grow as a person, you should grow some thick skin.:nails:

What makes you think I'm mad? Child... we are on Gaga daily... I don't know nor care about you outside of this thread. Youre simple minded, weak and passive on issues that you shouldn't be. You're a horrible representation of a Gaga fan, LGBT community, and whatever ethnicity you are

case closed and casket dropped. 

May I Read You? 😎

August Blue
Just now, Sizzily said:

idk, cuz we weren't. Not all of us have to share the same "woe is me" mindset.

Lucky. Then since u dont know, please try not to support ideas and opinions that dont seem to understand at all, and dont use the word (in case u do) because it makes people feel bad. 

@ZeldaJ um what's wrong with what I said? that's exactly what you're doing rn borderline racism. Some of ya'll are so passionately defending the use of the word makes it so obvious that you use it in you daily life

Never used the N word in my life. Don't make assumptions.

1 minute ago, Sizzily said:

No need mama, I'm doing just fine.:whitney:

If I need to grow as a person, you should grow some thick skin.:nails:

Mawma, you'll be a second class citizen compared to straight people a long time from now. If on top of that you're ok with them calling you a f*ggot then I guess some of us are meant to be trampled on.

Sizzily
2 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Thread is gonna get locked if the arguing and name-calling continues. Just discuss, not bicker please :sweat:

Just now, KingRedd said:

What makes you think I'm mad? Child... we are on Gaga daily... I don't know nor care about you outside of this thread. Youre simple minded, weak and passive on issues that you shouldn't be. You're a horrible representation of a Gaga fan, LGBT community, and whatever ethnicity you are. 

@Dominic Marc, you were saying? :bon: 

One Banned Boi

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, ZeldaJ said:

Or maybe we're not as sensitive? And maybe we don't give words so much power. :nails:

OMG WHAT R U GOING ON ABOUT. OFC U DON'T FEEL ANYTHING, U WHITE GURL. the word is offensive to black people, y would you find it offensive :rip: 

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

Never used the N word in my life. Don't make assumptions.

who said you used it? I never called you out personally? y u bitter? maybe something bothering you? 

6 minutes ago, August Blue said:

What if lets say "fags" were those who were enslaved and opressed and beaten and spited on, segregation etc... 

would be ok with a straight guy calling u a "fag" in such case? 

like in africa, the middle east, and parts of russia where gays are oppressed, spat on, segregated, put into concentration camps, etc. You have a very america centric mind

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived