💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga:5F2 to receive limited theatrical release

yASSsss

Featured Posts

30 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

She will win an Oscar based on HER life. That's a pretty big achievement, credited or not

Nobody said it wasn't an accomplishment though :laughga:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15

Oh, my pleasure, dear @yASSsss. We're in the same boat.

Believe me , I tried to find the one in LA County, but...

Although, I'm sure it's taken care of. We're full steam ahead!

Could you imagine, a few days ago we're contemplating how long the break she'll take?

Today - Grammys, Oscars here we come!

Happy days are here again!

elijahfan
3 hours ago, Edonis said:

If it's true, then her team and Chris are pushing for that Oscar. But would she even be awarded anything? She's not credited for anything other than staring in it, is she? :oprah:

Unless she's a producer, I don't think she'd be personally awarded. But still, that would be incredible... Sorry to drag her in the conversation, but even In Bed with Madonna, which is one of the best musical documentaries ever made imo, didn't get a nom.

EDIT: well, she seems to be credited as a producer :trollga:

PanPikus

So if award is only for 2 producers, sorry Bobby and Heather :giggle:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

3 hours ago, viniferrett said:

:air: I wish gagz would aim this high 

She stated in an interview that she prefers validation from within/herself and not from the outside or from others. She said it during the conference before the premiere of her documentary Gaga 5'2'. So all of this doesn't matter to her. She just wants to connect with people and impact their lives in a positive way. I'm sure it's the same with AISB. So if it she gets nominated cool but if she doesn't is cool too because all she wants to is to keep creating. 

5 hours ago, andy232000 said:

Grammys yes! Emmys no, it would have to premiere on TV for it to be eligible! Like how Beyonce premiered lemonade on HBO

edit: im not sure of netlix counts 

Yeah idk about Emmy's but definitely Golden Globes. They cover Netflix for sure 

6 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Imagine Gaga getting her first Oscar not for writing a song, not for a lead role but for producing a documentary :selena:

David Attenborough found shaking in the wilderness

3 points in and ready for more

Archived