💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga:5F2 to receive limited theatrical release

yASSsss

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs
35 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

if she wins a oscar and an emmy for this she better produce or act in a musical in a near future 

so I was just looking through last year's Best Actress in a Musical nominations just to see her chances and her competition. The fist name that I clicked on was Cythia Erivo who won last year and then I looked her up and this bish won a Tony, Grammy and Emmy all in a few months for the same play :air: Now she's shooting her debut movie with ****ing Drew Goddard and a Steve McQueen movie opposite Viola Davis :air: She could become the fastest person ever to reach the EGOT status :air: and shes's only 30 years old :air: Gaga who? Lin Manuel Miranda who? :air: Legend CUM THRUUUU :air: 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
21 minutes ago, Mirages said:

and what was Bobbys imput? :toofunny: 

no idea but there's only one more slot other than Chris and that'll go to either Heather or Bobby. At least he saw it before the premiere Gags litearlly watched it the first time at TIFF, that ain't going to help her get that credit :air: 

viniferrett
3 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

so I was just looking through last year's Best Actress in a Musical nominations just to see her chances and her competition. The fist name that I clicked on was Cythia Erivo who won last year and then I looked her up and this bish won a Tony, Grammy and Emmy all in a few months for the same play :air: Now she's shooting her debut movie with ****ing Drew Goddard and a Steve McQueen movie opposite Viola Davis :air: She could become the fastest person ever to reach the EGOT status :air: and shes's only 30 years old :air: Gaga who? Lin Manuel Miranda who? :air: Legend CUM THRUUUU :air: 

:air: I wish gagz would aim this high 

38 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Doesnt the premier at TIFF count as a theatrical release?

That actually makes sense!  

Also, if she has a producers credit on things, she should be alright.   Idk if I truly believe she had not seen the documentary yet. Maybe she didn't.  But I couldn't do that. Hahahaha 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Mirages
9 minutes ago, That J said:

That actually makes sense!  

Also, if she has a producers credit on things, she should be alright.   Idk if I truly believe she had not seen the documentary yet. Maybe she didn't.  But I couldn't do that. Hahahaha 

Well she does have a credit but apparently only 2 people can be nominated and theres 4 producers, I thought the whole meaning of festivals was to screen it early for voters + give it the possibility to be nominated who knows at this point Im just confused :selena:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Just now, Mirages said:

Well she does have a credit but apparently only 2 people can be nominated and theres 4 producers, I thought the whole meaning of festivals was to screen it early for voters + give it the possibility to be nominated who knows at this point Im just confused :selena:

I could see her saying "It's my turn" and being one of the two.  The rules seem as ridiculous as Billboard charting rules at this point.  I miss the old days where ya either went number one or didn't and if something won an Oscar, 89 people got an Oscar if that's how many worked on it. Lol. 

Mirages
1 minute ago, That J said:

I could see her saying "It's my turn" and being one of the two.  The rules seem as ridiculous as Billboard charting rules at this point.  I miss the old days where ya either went number one or didn't and if something won an Oscar, 89 people got an Oscar if that's how many worked on it. Lol. 

I think with documentary features it always went to max 2 people not sure tho

Anveeroy

The summary of the thread - To count one's chickens before they are hatched. :lolly:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I think with documentary features it always went to max 2 people not sure tho

It probably did.  Well, regardless, I hope it gets a shot at it.  A win for her team is still a win!!  

Just now, Anveeroy said:

The summary of the thread - To count one's chickens before they are hatched. :lolly:

Yep!  We'll be discussing what she's wearing to the Elton John afterparty in about 3 minutes. 😂😂

John Wayne
2 hours ago, Edonis said:

If it's true, then her team and Chris are pushing for that Oscar. But would she even be awarded anything? She's not credited for anything other than staring in it, is she? :oprah:

She will win an Oscar based on HER life. That's a pretty big achievement, credited or not

24 minutes ago, Mirages said:

she needs to meet at least 20 of 30 criteria for the Academy to credit her as a producer, she can't meet 20 of them judging by her role in this

1 hour ago, Mirages said:

Doesnt the premier at TIFF count as a theatrical release?

no, it states it needs to be in NYC or LA

Mirages
13 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

no, it states it needs to be in NYC or LA

Well then **** it :toofunny:

Archived