💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who are going to be the breakout stars from Club Mickey Mouse?

Bebe

Featured Posts

So now that Disney has re-launched Club Mickey Mouse, the show that launched the careers of Britney Spears, Xtina, Justin Timberlake and Ryan Gosling, and we have seen the 8 new mouseketeers who do you think the break out stars will be?

I think the first obvious star in the group is 18 y.o Regan Aliyah.

She has great conscious raps, she learned by spoken word poetry, and is also a self-taught dancer.

She just seems smart, grounded, talented and has this vibe about her that's really cool and likable. 

I think 16 y.o Ky Baldwin will do well, he already has a bit of a Youtube following. I find him a bit cringe but hey, I'm sure he'll grow out of that. Justin Bieber managed to make the move from cringe child-star with a large female, preteen audience to adult pop star.

Gabe De Guzman (16) is an awesome dancer:

He played The Superbowl, dancing for Missy Elliot, and has been in MV's for Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars. Don't know his singing skills though. I just think he would be an exciting live performer and seems charismatic which is why he made the list.

The last big breakout star I predict is 17 y.o Leanne Tessa. Nearly gave this spot to fellow 17 y.o Brianna Mazzola who is a better singer from what I've found online, but I've been saying for ages I think the pop industry needs more professional dancer/singers. Not just girls/boys that can sing and learn some simple choreo.

7 minutes ago, musicnotbling said:

i'm not sure what this is? i stopped watching disney 75 years ago. 

could somebody explain? :sweat:

lvmmc15n-1-web.jpg

The mickey mouse club was a music/variety show basically. Above is a picture of Ryan Gosling, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake (along with a bunch of other kids....)

It's super cringe, but it was a different time. They are rebooting the show now with 8 new mouseketeers (the kids are called mouseketeers). It's marketed at kids, but there are no doubt going to be some new singers that come from the show.

Miracle

No one, MTV isn't relevant anymore. They should stop strying to replicate their 90s-2000s marketing strategies in the streaming era

3 hours ago, Juvi said:

None............... the bizz doesn't work like that anymore -.-'

Worked enough for Miley, Selena, Ariana and Demi (to a lesser extent). Kids shows on Disney or Nickelodeon that they used to jumpstart a career as popstars. 

Selena and them got famous in a different time. It's different now 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

58 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Worked enough for Miley, Selena, Ariana and Demi (to a lesser extent). Kids shows on Disney or Nickelodeon that they used to jumpstart a career as popstars. 

honestly........... I counted them into my comment as well..... -.-'

We will see, I guess.

Life spins like a wheel after all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lona Delery

none, these times are over

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived