Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: 'I just want Madonna to kiss me and tell me I’m a piece of ****'

monketsharona

Featured Posts

sipthistea

All we needed was the exact quote. It's not even a bad one. She just answered and clarified what bothered her. 

Now some people can stop calling Gaga a hypocrite :neyde:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

I don't know why mentioning Madonna was necessary in the movie? Just... let it be, it's been half a decade now.

nattuggla
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I don't know why mentioning Madonna was necessary in the movie? Just... let it be, it's been half a decade now.

Agreed. She is allowed to reply to it and tell her side of the story but I wish she would have done that earlier. I wanted that they move on from this...... 

FATCAT
2 hours ago, sarahb said:

Yeah if it was true you'd think someone would mention the part in the documentary where Gaga dies. That seems like a pretty big deal...

Gaga didn't die, that was fake :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

Chromatislaps
3 hours ago, Versus said:

mood

GGD has this same mood, but with a certain GGD certified favourite hunty

E0QnJHs.jpg

sarahb
13 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Gaga didn't die, that was fake :rip:

Yeah that's my point. If it was real surely someone would've mentioned it by now. 

FATCAT
Just now, sarahb said:

Yeah that's my point. If it was real surely someone would've mentioned it by now. 

Oh, well yea, but it was already proven to be fake news, so it's part 2 of confirming it's fake.

Purr more, hiss less.

StrawberryBlond

Wow, she went there. This is all the proof I need that Gaga isn't fake. She just says what's on her mind. So many celebrities talk sh*t about others but then go all nicey nice when actually faced with them in reality. It's all bravado. You'd think Madonna would have more than enough guts after all these years to just be honest with someone to their face. It truly shows how much Gaga and her talent must intimidate her.  Don't get me wrong, I love her Joanne persona but I don't want her to mellow down altogether. I miss this rockstar edge to Gaga, when she used to say controversial stuff like this. Keep it up, Stefani, don't ever change.

Archived