interview

Gaga: "Madonna talks bad about me behind my back"

NewUsername

Featured Posts

sipthistea
1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

Mildly hypocritical, don't you think? 

Why?

She isn't talking bad about her. She's just addressing that it bothers her that Madonna talks bad behind her back.  

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the doc, Gaga addresses the feud, saying she doesn't have a problem with what Madonna said — rather, the fact that she never said it to her face. "She wouldn't look me in the eye and tell me that I was reductive or whatever," Gaga says, admitting she learned about the diss while watching television. "Telling me you think I'm a piece of ... through the media? It's like a guy passing me a note through his friend."

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-toronto-lady-gaga-five-foot-two-20170908-story.html

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

sipthistea

The only thing I don't get is what did they talk about at the MET Gala since Gaga's still talking about it?

met-gaga-after-party-006.nocrop.w840.h13

RAMROD

Traduccion por favor :giveup: No te entiendo nada ni siquiera una frase :giveup: Hablo poco Espanol :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

The only thing I don't get is what did they talk about at the MET Gala since Gaga's still talking about it?

met-gaga-after-party-006.nocrop.w840.h13

She said she was drunk at the MET hence those KP-Her-Madge picture happens :giggle:

Stefani328
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

girl there are two reviews so far and they mentioned the Madonna...while none of them mentions her chronic pain

What am I suppose to get? Los Angeles Times posted a new article about the documentary and the Madonna quote is part of one of the many things discussed in the documentary. Madonna is one of the topics being talked about from the documentary but you make it sound like journalist are creating headlines and whatnot that scream , "Gaga talks Madonna". "Gaga beef with Madonna" after the viewing. :usrs:

48 minutes ago, deeman said:

I can only say Madona is a faux vegan or appears to be. I don't really know much about her but it looks like she claims vegan status.

"Madonna says she switched from vegetarian to vegan over 5 years ago?

However, in 2009 (that is just 3 years ago), PETA gave her the "Worst Dressed Award". She wore a lot of fur (the real kind where animals are killed just for their skin). What do you think about vegans who still wear fur? Do you think you can be a vegan if you eat a vegan only diet, but still exploit... show more

Update: SpicyIcee, I know what you mean. It just upsets me Madonna goes around claiming she has been a vegan for 5 years when she hasn't been a vegan ever. She does the whole Papa Johns no-cheese pizza just to get people talking about her (and it works). However, it hurts veganism, because it just creates this "elitist" stigma about it. That it is about one's vanity and not about animal rights. Bottom line, if you wear fur, you are not a vegan. It is bad enough animals die for food, but to kill an animal just so you can wear its skin and to wear it with pride. I mean what type of person could do that?"

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120203064924AADA7nx

There is one thing worse than a meat head:gaysia: it is a faux vegan. :grr:

Her cook says she eats meat and cheese.

http://mystylery.com/en/blog/2016/05/15/whats-madonnas-favorite-dish-mayumi-nishimura/

This doesn't come across like a vegan post not to me. It seems more like a faux vegan post poking fun at the pigs locked up in the cage. A meat eater wouldn't post this they would be more like the vegan that still eats meat. maybe like a pig with a curly tail and how cute it is but this is with bars and it just seems dark to me. 

Looks like Madonna has more than "beef".:selena:

Spoiler

WTF does her being a vegan have anything to do with Gaga?

14 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Traduccion por favor :giveup: No te entiendo nada ni siquiera una frase :giveup: Hablo poco Espanol :giveup:

Madonna es reductora y tiene brazos de hombre.:reductive:

Spoiler

jk

Spoiler

o soy yo?:reductive:

ryanripley
39 minutes ago, Kefir said:

In the doc, Gaga addresses the feud, saying she doesn't have a problem with what Madonna said — rather, the fact that she never said it to her face. "She wouldn't look me in the eye and tell me that I was reductive or whatever," Gaga says, admitting she learned about the diss while watching television. "Telling me you think I'm a piece of ... through the media? It's like a guy passing me a note through his friend."

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-toronto-lady-gaga-five-foot-two-20170908-story.html

OKAY BUT WHERE IS THE LIE :air: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RAMROD
Just now, Yuuri said:

Madonna es reductora y tiene brazos de hombre.:reductive:

Hide contents

jk

Hide contents

o soy yo?:reductive:

Bien...,

giphy.webp

LMFAO!!!!! I literally said this after she posted that trailer on Instagram. I'm gonna look for my post tomorrow, because in drunk now. Queen of saying exactly what I expected. Queen of Reading my mind.

1 hour ago, Yuuri said:

Looks like Madonna has more than "beef".:selena:

Hide contents

WTF does her being a vegan have anything to do with Gaga?

She isn't a vegan. vegans dont eat meat and cheese and wear fur coats. Its like how Gaga says she plays lots of instruments and is a producer and writes her own music which could suggest that Madonna does not  do these things and is very different so there is a pattern here. It is like there is a lot of ways to harm veganism in terms of making stereotypes and many other things going on. It is a big deal to keep people eating meat it is like a different culture and one that is not doing the world much good.

Archived