💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga's rumored addiction to opioids

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster
5 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

while I have no idea whether that AMA thread was true or not, the fact that nothing from 2012 showed up in a 2 minute trailer for a 1 1/2 hour show proves nothing.   Just sayin.

yeah it does, if the doc is half 2012-15 half 2016-17, they wouldn't make a trailer showing the end of the doc.

+They explained they started filming around June 2016

+They confirmed its a Joanne era doc, from June to the Superbowl

I See You

TropicOfCANCER
12 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

while I have no idea whether that AMA thread was true or not, the fact that nothing from 2012 showed up in a 2 minute trailer for a 1 1/2 hour show proves nothing.   Just sayin.

This. Plus, we know the doc was only filmed in 2016, but perhaps there's scenes of her talking about past problems. In fact, i'm  sure this will be the case.

Kimblue
16 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

yeah it does, if the doc is half 2012-15 half 2016-17, they wouldn't make a trailer showing the end of the doc.

+They explained they started filming around June 2016

+They confirmed its a Joanne era doc, from June to the Superbowl

She could have been talking about those things that happened in 2012 rather than actual footage.

Luxe Ford

Didn't read all posts but wasn't it pain killers she was addicted to? A lot of them contain opioids.

And yes, you can be addicted and hide it. I took buprenorphine (Subutex/Suboxone) daily for six, seven years and the only times people might have suspected anything was on days I hadn't been able to get hold of any. On an average day I was fully functioning,  up and cheerful.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Opioids aren't always as extreme as heroin. Especially if she broke her hip it could be possible.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

JoanneMonster
6 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

She could have been talking about those things that happened in 2012 rather than actual footage.

the guy that made up everything said that there was footage

I See You

TSUNAMI

Rumors about plastic surgery are one thing, but this is making me cackle. She's not dumb to be doing heroine. 

Whispering
4 hours ago, Katie14 said:

But Gaga apparently was addicted to opiods in 2013, according to mindtrappa.

That doesn't mean Heroine.

He's been wrong many times. 

SilkSpectre

A heroin addiction is not something I think she could have had whilst touring like she did. Weed and painkillers more likely. 

Luxe Ford
3 minutes ago, SilkSpectre said:

A heroin addiction is not something I think she could have had whilst touring like she did. Weed and painkillers more likely. 

Actually as long as you get what your body craves you can work as hard as anyone. 

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

SilkSpectre

@Luxe Ford That's simply not true. Just because you can function and work hard doesn't mean it's not apparent that you are on a substance. I was a functional drug addict yet looking back as a more sober person now when I thought I was functioning at the same level as normal that simply isn't possible when you're that high (she was smoking 15+ joints a day remember, that plus heroin and alcohol and pills would have been very dehabilitating ).  Painkillers and weed are a lot easier to function on than heroin. You can't force a drug out of your system quicker than it can wear off just because it's now time to work. She was getting high in the day and sleeping it off in the afternoon/evening ready for the shows. That's possible with weed and painkillers, not so believable if she was taking heroin.

Archived