💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes (Audio)

ClariceStarling

Featured Posts

Sandrology

I actually don't like this song. She can keep it, and i'm not even pressed cause of the Oscar's night, it's just my opinion..

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

I like it, I don't love it. I find the chorus to be a little lacking. I love his vocals, so raw and rich.

YAS Sam, give my empty soul some depth

Glittertinks

I like it, but I wouldn't say I love it. The lyrics are nice but I am not really feeling them. Looks like I have to look forward to more of his new material :noparty:

MonSwiftAnton

Sam gets too much hate on this site. His voice is godlike and this song is a perfect start for the followup on his debut. 

Good job!

giphy.gif

mmm I was sort of expecting much from this song, and I do like it, but I'm not like "OMG I WANNA REPEAT A 100 TIMES" in love with it.

Maybe this will be his "Money On My Mind" for this album and the rest will be gold.

I mean I still dig it, but there's something missing from me. It feels like it's unnecessary.

I'm still rooting for you, Samantha!

no shade but his head looks photoshopped I'm so confused how his forehead is so small, like the top of his whole skull is just so flat? Sorry I'm prob going crazy from not sleeping but for real what? lmao 

StarlightSeiya

I only like him when he's singing behind Disclosure's productions. Definitely not pausing Disco Tits for this. 

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Looking aside from the fact that he stole Gaga's Oscar... The song is very mediocre, his vocals aren't even that good. Not impressed at all.

Btw: Listen to Tove Lo's new bop Disco Tits that was released today & it has 10x more slayage than Sam's average song :firega:

I think it's pretty, but I don't often listen to slow/sad songs regardless so prob won't listen often

Zzzzz

The way he squeezes his voice out is so painful to listen to. Nope.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Love Sam Smith really wanted to like the song but I don't. Hopefully it's a grower but it's just a bit flat and boring.

Xoxo Adriana
21 hours ago, belindaidolos said:

sure little princess? do you want a blow j for it? ****k youuuu

watch your tone Azealia Banks

anigif_enhanced-29975-1391010143-2.gif

Archived