💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Would You Feel?

Twitter

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

I wouldn't mind because I LOVE Sinners Prayer and I already saw Alejandro live. :excited2:

⚯͛

Born To Slay

I wouldn't mind that much because Alejandro is not one of better performances of the tour. She doesn't do the choreo and the vocals while good would be just as good on SP.

The knot issue is that it wouldn't fit where Alejandro is in the setlist.

Sneaky Oliver

I would not be that mad but Alejandro new vocals and harmonies sound soooo good. Except the new vocals, there's nothing special 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Maybe, but since it's the last song in the second act and it has a intermission outro... I doubt it. 

I rather have Telephone go, plus she shortened Telephone even more after last night performance. So..... 

Mychal

I would be ecstatic. I was hoping they would add Sinner's Prayer later in the tour since my show is in December, but it doesn't look like that's happening. :selena:

DaftFameMonster

It's such a beautiful song, while I appreciate Alejandro (a song that contributed to me stanning) I feel it's overstaying it's welcome by not giving Sinners Prayer, Just Another Day, or Grigio Girls a chance to shine. It is the JOANNE world tour after all. 

Anderson123

As much as I love Sinner's Prayer, I wouldn't want to go to a Gaga show where there's a lot of ballads. Yes, I love when she sings on the piano but I'd rather hear The Edge of Glory because it's one of my favorites, plus she's already singing Joanne, Angel Down, Million Reasons and sometimes You and I, so that's pretty balanced. I love Alejandro so I'd rather see her cut another song like Telephone, Lovegame or even Paparazzi which have been performed a thousand times by now.

Archived