Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

REQUEST: Text You Pictures Before 7-1-2012

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

display name

I just don't understand why I can't use O.G. Because they leaked Glitter & Grease on their forum and not here? :flop:

I thought O.G. could not be used in full before the drama surrounding "Glitter and Grease." :shrug:

Anyway, that is all behind us, I'm sure. Let's look forward to a brighter future where we may finally be able to all enjoy "Text You Pictures" and "Quicksand."

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

I just don't understand why I can't use O.G. Because they leaked Glitter & Grease on their forum and not here? :flop:

no, it's considered a rival forum to Gaga Daily.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

is that july 1st thing real though because most of the articles that have reported on it didn't have any sources and no primary news sources are talking about it.

Lady Palutena

is that july 1st thing real though because most of the articles that have reported on it didn't have any sources and no primary news sources are talking about it.

It's a conspiracy I tell you! They're hacking into our devices and installing cams to watch us! :omg:

Quick! Throw your device out the window!!! :hor:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

it's a mass antipiracy movement that infringes gray areas of free speech and internet freedom and monitors the DLs through your IP address, they can halt DLs of what they see as copyrighted material and display warnings you must acknowledge or face fines for ignoring.

woah crap im so glad australia isnt like that (yet) :shocked:

220px-Rihanna_-_Where_Have_You_Been.jpg

Get dat promo.

:rip:

I don't think it is unreasonable for someone to leak TYP--I mean why not?

Ok why does 7/1 have to do with leaking songs?

Didn't you claim to have TYP? oh yea it was fake.

ZAIJHNZJEN

The problem is that every time someone gets a track, they probably get it from someone else unless they're the primary source for it. So, if they end up leaking it, they will probably not getting anything else from the people that trusted them and that's something the traders fear (losing trust from their sources).

I don't think a leak will happen from someone that only has this track. If they leak the only song they have, their trading opportunities basically end.

Archived