Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Taylor Kinney in Summerboy

derpmonster

Featured Posts

derpmonster

Edit: This is a joke hunties

So I know I'm slowly becoming the king of messy threads (my favorite one is still the RedOne conspiracy theory bc of which mom says "I don't wanna be French"). Here's another one to accelerate my progress. :trollga:

For the longest time, I heard her name-drop Taylor Kinney in Summerboy. Turns out she was actually saying "Bi-kinney tops" (not "Taylor Kinney is a top" :giveup:)

But pre-FameGa actually planned ha whole career - Paparazzi, BTW, Art+Pop+Warhol, Joanne, everything. What if she planned her boyfriend?! :excited2:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Just now, BLACKOUTbritney said:

tumblr_inline_otry3k2CzS1sa0fgf_540.gif

Is she The Spear Of Britain?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

KleinGa
4 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Taylor Kinney is a top

not a lie though 

tumblr_inline_nqeualMzzi1r3fd6o_500.gif

A top and looking for a bottom

tumblr_inline_nqeualMzzi1r3fd6o_500.gif

codymonster

You thought "Bikini tops" was "Taylor Kinney is a top" ..?

VlZXm.gif

If you gonna troll, you may as well do it well :laughga:

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

So I know I'm slowly becoming the king of messy threads (my favorite one is still the RedOne conspiracy theory bc of which mom says "I don't wanna be French"). Here's another one to accelerate my progress. :trollga:

For the longest time, I heard her name-drop Taylor Kinney in Summerboy. Turns out she was actually saying "Bi-kinney tops" (not "Taylor Kinney is a top" :giveup:)

But pre-FameGa actually planned ha whole career - Paparazzi, BTW, Art+Pop+Warhol, Joanne, everything. What if she planned her boyfriend?! :excited2:

Came a mess, left a mess. :ladyhaha:

derpmonster
13 minutes ago, codymonster said:

You thought "Bikini tops" was "Taylor Kinney is a top" ..?

VlZXm.gif

If you gonna troll, you may as well do it well :laughga:

Of course I didn't sis. I just thought the "bikini" was "Tay-lor Kinney". I made up the rest as a joke. Wasn't even trying to convince you that was real lol. But yeah the bikini part was.

Selenenite

This thread honestly killed me :toofunny:

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

derpmonster

lol why do y'all think I was serious or actually attempting to troll? It was a joke, poking fun at myself for thinking she said Kinney instead of bikini. The rest of it is a joke.

7 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

lol why do y'all think I was serious or actually attempting to troll? It was a joke, poking fun at myself for thinking she said Kinney instead of bikini. The rest of it is a joke.

Gurl if memebers here read situations as they are this cult site wouldn't have been half as messy. Let us be. 

Archived