💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Vector Design

EdgeOfRomance

Featured Posts

You should've used Illustrator, so it would be a true vector and not a bitmap, but it's still awesome, great job!

glockenpop

Good job!

If it's done in photoshop, it's considered a "vexel" rather than a "vector." :)

hmmm i not be sure if i even know the definition of a vector portrait, but how long did it take you to do this with the pen tool?

It wasn't done with the pen tool, he used the new tool in CS6 that automatically creates a vector from an image.

Morphine Prince

This is so nice! I made a vector of myself one time and I gave up half way and some parts of the pictures weren't vectored xD

:Chica:

.... gurrl are you sure you know what a vector portrait is? they is more cartoonish and more "pop" out ish in the graphical sense.... this pic, even when zoomed, still looks like an HD photo...

A vector is not the cartoonish pop-art version of a picture, vectors are graphics made of paths, which can be a line or a custom shape. Since they are not made of points (pixels) like bitmaps, they can be scaled to any size without losing the quality.

The cartoonish effect is common because people would rather do simple versions, doesn't mean complex vectors doesn't exist.

Unless you're joking, which seems like it :troll: then the explanation goes to everyone who doesn't know the difference

Pablo

A vector is not the cartoonish pop-art version of a picture, vectors are graphics made of paths, which can be a line or a custom shape. Since they are not made of points (pixels) like bitmaps, they can be scaled to any size without losing the quality.

The cartoonish effect is common because people would rather do simple versions, doesn't mean complex vectors doesn't exist.

Unless you're joking, which seems like it :troll: then the explanation goes to everyone who doesn't know the difference

this!

Don't visit my profile

Archived