💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Big Brother: Gaga Videos

PeterPan

Featured Posts

Just now, monsterdino said:

@that juju 

MISS BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHH U FINALLY WON A GAME ON GGD SDKJADJ A YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Winners and Legends ONLY :firega: 

❤ x ❤

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
2 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

Thank you little monsterdinos for bearing for 3 days and my lateness on Day 2.  Love you all and can't wait for the next fun game!  :heart:

fixedT

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Billboard Hot 100 is not that horribly. :madge: :trollga:

A 3rd single by major commercial artist peaking at 76, after 2 top 15 singles and an eye catching and expensive video is a flop.

10117_800.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

@that juju deserved a win; MTN didn't.

giphy.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

A 3rd single by major commercial artist peaking at 76, after 2 top 15 singles and an eye catching and expensive video is a flop.

10117_800.gif

This further shows that the classification underperformance/ flop is situational and subjective. :trollga:

Just now, monsterdino said:

then why didnt u vote

giphy.gif

Because I live for the drama

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

This further shows that the classification underperformance/ flop is situational and subjective. :trollga:

When I gave the definitions of underperformance vs flop, I thought that dignified that it's situational.

A flop is always an underperformance but an underperformance isn't always a flop.

I don't think it's really that subjective. 

FfFfFfFF
9 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

When I gave the definitions of underperformance vs flop, I thought that dignified that it's situational.

A flop is always an underperformance but an underperformance isn't always a flop.

I don't think it's really that subjective. 

Well as I said Bjork's hits peaked in the same region as Gaga's flop. Things get subjective when we add Bjork's standards as an underground artist and Gaga's standards as a major pop act. If we exclude the artist's connotation from the song's commercial performance then things will be objective and then we can compare only sales, for ex. 

Archived